Brabus V12 Biturbo in a CL600???

Home  \  European Imports  \  Brabus V12 Biturbo in a CL600???

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone knows is it posible, and how much time and money would it need (and equipment) to install the latest Brabus V12 Biturbo with 730HP in a Mercedes-Benz CL600?:drool:

PS I am just curious, I don't plan to do any such thing, not even if I had the money. lol

posted by  Mike007

Gee, let me think about that for a while... A l:banghead: ot!

posted by  vwhobo

It would be cheaper to just get the Brabus Benz, and not get a CL600, because I doubt you could find a used, or new engine that could be used...then just put CL600 badging everywhere...:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

So you're telling me to buy the engine, install it in any other car and just put the CL600 badge on the back??? It doesn't matter which CL model you buy, they all cost 80.000$ and more and I can't make a car look like the CL, maybe an old used CL, older generation (if there are any).

posted by  Mike007

If you can find a CL at $80, call me.

posted by  StiMan

Lol, I am from EU man so we use different symbols. What I meant is 80 000$. Nothing's better than a 80$ CL.:wink2:

posted by  Mike007

Ya I know. I was just messing with ya bro. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

No point installing it in a CL600 when you can install it in a CL500.

posted by  VG30DE

Brabus V12 Biturbo will be installed in the 600 series (S-class only), the 500 series are V8, they're not V12 engines. I went to MB and asked a guy, he told me its posible to install it in a CL600, but you also have to make some changes to the exhaust.

posted by  Mike007

Your Message