Bmw M5

Home  \  European Imports  \  Bmw M5

Hey i just got a used m5 im in arizona does anyone know where i can get any mods done to it ? i would like to turn it into a dinan m5 but i dont know where to get that done i heard that it is in cali anyone know??

posted by  BAVARIANM5WORKS

With your track record here...I don't think anyone would believe you.

posted by  BavarianWheels

I dont even think anyone will talk to him :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

whats not to believe i can take pics for you if you want ill even give you dealership call them it is diamond luxury in scottsdale az asshole. i traded in my car for a 2001 alpine white m5 what is so hard about that ?? this is by far the worst forum site i have ever visited, ill take myself else where and ask some people that know that they are talking about and are willing to give up their knowledge to others. Not only that almost all of you assholes on this website seems to put down other people than answer the simple forum. lastime i said i wasn't going to come back to this forum i simply ment thread but now i will not return to this site again. that should make plenty of you egotistic assholes happy. even though i dont like vwhobo i have much respect for him becuase unlike you 2 and you know who i am talking about he actually answers peoples questions maybe not mine but all you 2 do is run around being jackasses to others. so im gone :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

posted by  BAVARIANM5WORKS

In the words of Curly Bill (Tombstone)

"Well...bye."

Lol! I doubt he's going to be treated any better anywhere else with his attitude. No one likes whiny little kids that try to play at being more intelligent than they are, and have more of a sense of entitlement than they should have...

posted by  ChrisV

Village Idiot!!!

:tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:
:asshake: :asshake:

posted by  SuperJew

I'm guessing by the last part of that...how can I put it...'Very understandable post' *sarcasm* (and he's bright? I'd hate to see his definition of fic lol) he means Bav and I when he says 'You 2' as him and I were the first two to reply after him...It's just a logical though, I suppose he aint logical though so I'll leave it at that..see ya later BAVARIANM5W:fu:KS

posted by  Cliffy

Who....me??? Why, whatever for?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Your Message