335i!

Home  \  European Imports  \  335i!

Well we just got the first 335i's in at work, and I must say they are impressive! I didn't really like the new 3 series sedan, but this coupe won me over right away. Plus it has a beautiful exhaust note...:thumbs:. Haven't driven one yet, hopefully soon though!

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//media/roadtests/fir stdrive/2007/bmw.335i.coupe/bmw.335i.r34.500.jpg

posted by  Mathew

yes, I like the look of them as well, also funny how they are just about as fast as the outgoing m3's lol

posted by  nighthawk

Yes, but in a different way. The 335i (like the sedan) will be smooth and refined, where as the outgoing M3 is high revving and jerky.

Expect the new M3 to be a monster...

posted by  Mathew

I just love that facelift. :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

I saw them when I went to pick up my 325cic about a week ago. It struck me immediately. Looks amazing.

I just wonder if they are going to continue to sell the coupes even after the new convertible is released? All other car makes consolidate into one model rather than selling a coupe and a model with a retractable hardtop.

Anyone know what BMW's plans on that are?

posted by  Bronxie

I would say both...or all four...sedan, tourer, coupe, cabriolet...

posted by  Mathew

Yikes. I wonder if that is really cost-effective for the company...

Love your sig by the way LOL

posted by  Bronxie

aint the new M3 meant to be a 4/4.5 litre V8???

posted by  True_Brit

Yep, it's gonna produce about 400hp too!

posted by  Bronxie

There's my next car! I wish. I think the 3 series are really cute. Even the sedans. The coupe looks very nice :thumbs:

posted by  SyntheticTrust

The sedan is awesome. That was my first car this year lol. Just make sure you get it with leather, the leatherette sucks!

What is leatherette anyways? I mean what kind of animal makes leatherette? Kind of like hot dogs...I mean is there a hot dog animal or something that I never heard of? What kind of animal makes a hot dog?

Makes you think, doesn't it?

posted by  Bronxie

nope, not at all, alsorts of meat scraped off the abbatoir floor makes hotdogs!
i suppose leatherette is a fake leather matching real leather, i dont know, as for the styling of the new shape, dont really like it but i have a feeling itll grow on me, i do like the 7 series though

posted by  True_Brit

Yeah it is a fake leather :P And no there isn't a hot dog animal. I was just joking lol :x

The leatherette makes you sweat your ass off...because it's not real, so there are no pores in it to let air in and out...that's the reason I got a new car about 5 months later. But yeah, some seat covers should fix that I guess.

posted by  Bronxie

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/MultimediaLanding

I can't link directly to the video, but on the right navigation panel there is a video about the new M3 coupe.

There's lots of videos there :p

posted by  Bronxie

The first one sold after the first test drive, its a 6 speed manual. We've had tons of customers coming in the shop during work to look at them being PDI'd. They are definitely going to sell!

Oh and yes I believe the next M4 will have an all new M designed 4 Litre V8.

posted by  Mathew

ive also heard BMW are going to make a 135i, thatll go like a rocket id say, seeing as its the fastest car in its class in europe with the 118 form

posted by  True_Brit

It's fastest even in the 118 form? wow

posted by  Bronxie

Except that we won't be getting it :banghead:

posted by  Mathew

shame! its a nice car to have, ive had a ride in one, really comfortable, responsive, quick, looks will grow on me!

posted by  True_Brit

i got the info of the 135 off msn cars! (i also heard about it somewhere else)
http://cars.uk.msn.com/News/car_news_article.aspx?cp-documentid=856771

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message