New Sports European with Sunroof?

Home  \  European Imports  \  New Sports European with Sunroof?

Hello,

I am new to this forum and I came here because I can't find a car I like and can afford. I am due to buy a car next year.

I love sporty looking cars like the AudiTT, the Carrera and the Cayenne. My situation is that I don't want a convertible and whatever I buy has to have a Sunroof.

Any suggestions? I am loosing my mind searching.

Thanks,

SUN

posted by  Sunflower13

are you loaded or on a budget?
we need to know that sort of thing also!!!

posted by  True_Brit

My budget is limited to $80K.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

SUN

posted by  Sunflower13

wow! thats a fair lump to play with! you can either buy a cheaper car and have a couple of grand to play with or buy a completely new (or few year old car) to have and own!
i wouldnt go for the Cayenne! its too ugly and if you plan to go off road in one, dont! it wont handle it!!!
i dont know what the american market is like for european car! i dont know what euro cars can be found there so all i can say is look on the auto trader!
if you want the audi tt, id wait for the revamped new one! its prettier and faster!
http://blog.so-net.ne.jp/_images/blog/_32c/jamaica/3102296.jpg
or you could go for the BMW 3 series or something like the like!

posted by  True_Brit

Yeah, I have an idea. You're either a blithering idiot, a liar or both. How do you expect anyone to help you if you can't even narrow down what type/class of vehicle you want? Look at your "like list" in the first post. Three vehicles that are in completely different classes. How do you even compare a TT to a Cayenne?

If you really want help, here it is. Before you waste their time and ask another living soul what kind of car you should get, do some thinking and decide what this car actually has to do for you. Make a list. Get a clue. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

I have a very simple list of requirements:

Sport
Coupe
European
Sunroof
No more than $80K
New (2007)

Happy?

Save the adjetives. And no, I am not an idiot.

If you want to suggest a car, go right ahead and I will read more about the same.

Thank you,

SUN

posted by  Sunflower13

The photo of the Audi in your post is beautiful. I drive a pretty nice car and can wait until 2008 for the right car. I am all day long driving around all over D.C. metro. No off road anything, a bit of snow, a bit of gravel and tons of miles around the Interstate Roads.

Do you know if the new Audi has a sunroof?

Thanks,

SUN

posted by  Sunflower13

I have no idea what an "adjetive" is. If you're going to try to use big words to impress people, always make sure you spell them correctly.

posted by  vwhobo

Why did you suggest a Cayenne then?

posted by  Mathew

You need to specify what price range you want. "No more than 80k" leaves dozens of options open.

Let's see...These don't even include different models based on engine size

bmw 335i coupe
bmw 650i
bmw z4 si coupe

audi tt coupe

mercedes cl class
mercedes clk class
mercedes cls class

saab 93

lotus exige

And this is all stuff I learned from actually going to each company north america website and LOOKING.

posted by  Bronxie

the lotus exige can come off that list because it doesnt have a sunroof! 9well thats one of his requirments!)
out of that list, id go for a BMW 6 series, i think they are so pretty

posted by  True_Brit

Oh yeah, sorry :laughing: I'd still get the lotus

posted by  Bronxie

You have up to $80,000 to play with, and your main concern seems to be if ithas a sunroof?.....well, even if it doesn't, you could have one fited if you really wanted one. Most cars have atleast an optional sunroof these days, it might even have a glass roof. Why do you want one anyway? A/C is more than adequate!

posted by  Cliffy

Maybe they're just really tall :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I don't care to check, but I am 99% certain it has a sunroof lol.

posted by  Bronxie

Your Message