Thinking aobut getting a Mercedes c230

Home  \  European Imports  \  Thinking aobut getting a Mercedes c230

I've been looking at a lot of cars lately and this one caught my eye. As far as I can tell it's a german version of the RSX Type S and is around the same price to. Does anyone have any experience with them? Performance wise as far as I'm concerned they are equal. At this point im more concerned about interior and reliability, (obviously goes to RSX but by how much). Also insurance on RSXs is a lot due to kids crashing them but how would the c230 compare.

posted by  Ferny

Whatever, junior. Where did you get this info.

I knew one person with a Mercedes C230, she had a lot of problems with it. But maybe her C230 was unique? I don't know, there are better sources to determine this than What are any Car-Forums member.

I know plenty people who've owned an RSX and can't recall any of their problems. This must be good.

Never drove the C230, but the RSX was pretty slick.
Ha!
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/mercedes_c230.html
Ha!

Test drive them both and browse a more focused resource other than people's opinions...use this with life.

posted by  What

Well the price of insurance on an RSX is fairly high compared to other ~200 hp coupes, and seeing as how a lot of kids drive rsx's and most of them are into the whole Fast and the Furious thing it would lead most to believe that is the reason why.

posted by  Ferny

If I was in your shoes I would probably go with the RSX for many reasons. The most important to me is that Acuras have better reliability than Mercedes-Benzes. :2cents:

posted by  StiMan

My vote goes to the Mercedes.
I trust almost any Euro car over a Jap one. They feel way better as well.
But thats not to say that Japanese cars aren't good. :smoke:

Plus, as cool as the RSX looks, everyone has one. Its a Honda product.
Be unique.

posted by  SlipKnoT

I see far more C230's than RSX's down here, but that may just be where I live.

posted by  StiMan

Your Message