Cupra

Home  \  European Imports  \  Cupra

Just wondered if anyone else got the SEAT Leon Cupra CD through the post recently? I don’t normally opn these things but I love me cars and the Cupra's the track don! Gotto say it looks really impressive- 240PS, 0-62 in 6.4 secs. you can also enter this code to get BTTC tickets (FSCUPRA7328 for those of you who havnt gto it.)

posted by  Mikey80

well, theres only a couple of people who can answer that as the majority of people have never seen one or let alone heard of them!
(Plus, most of the users are not europeans europeans, but i must say that i dont think the Cupra is a track don, there are better cars that you can get with that money, after all, its just a spanish version of a VW Golf GTi!)

posted by  True_Brit

no offense, and I dont want to sound like the hobo, but can you recognize spammers at all?

posted by  nighthawk

I'm assuming some of his posts were deleted, as when I checked the Advert-Alert the links seemed to have been dealt with. I'll leave this one here though as I doubt he'll be back, and no advertising is evident really! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

yes but my work computer has limitations! its blocked parts of this forum but not others and wouldnt load the advert-alert!!!
(and plus its slow, its running windows 98)

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message