need help!!!!

Home  \  European Imports  \  need help!!!!

i have a 94 jetta 5 speed that i put a 96 2.8 in and i recently lost first gear???????? i checked all the linkage and everything looks fine i have every gear but first WTF??????????

posted by  yz250boy

Trade it and buy a Sable

posted by  windsonian

It has been known for VWs to have gearbag and clutch problems. :wink2:

posted by  Wally

hehe :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Very good! :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

yeah right my getta will burn anything that you can find why would i trade it for a grandma car bro?

posted by  yz250boy

And the English definition is?

posted by  Cliffy

of course it would.

posted by  windsonian

I laughed so hard when I read that, that I almost pissed myself. Get a grip Twinkie.

posted by  vwhobo

my jetta is pro man so yeah man if you have something faster lets line them up ????????

posted by  yz250boy

Have you ever run the quarter mile? If so, what was your time/trap speed?

Also, you didn't ask a question lol.

posted by  chris_knows

I got a 93 ranger :wink2:

posted by  99integra

he bracket races in the 18 slot.:mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

Sure it is Twinkie. Pro minus first gear. You're a riot. I'd be willing to bet my wife's riding mower is faster than anything you own... Unless you include dropping your Hot Wheels off a bridge.

http://s7.sears.com/is/image/Sears/07128738000

posted by  vwhobo

i have a 2001 caviler with a 1pp supercharger and it is chiped and the moter if fully moded custom suspention with air bags and alot more man it runs the 1/4 in 9.40 flat that is the fastest time that i have ran that car with the nitrous so like i said bring it on

posted by  yz250boy

1. Do you have a '94 Jetta ("Getta"?) or an '01 Cavalier? You seem to be confused. Surprise!

2. Cavalier

3. chipped

4. motor... well actually engine

5. modded

6. suspension

7. a lot

8. Whew!

It must be a lot of work to spell that poorly and look so stupid. It'll be even more work to convince anyone that you have a Cavalier that runs mid nine second quarters. Have you ever wondered why your quarter miles only have 660 feet in them?

Moron.

posted by  vwhobo

leave my 18 slot alone, there, buster!! :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

what are you talking about?? like i said if you wanna race lets do it up anytime

posted by  yz250boy

he's saying you're full of shit. i'm tending to agree w/ him... how 'bout some pics of this cavvy... or even a pic of your timeslip. surely you saved your best timeslip...

posted by  dodger65

Seriously my slow ass truck could knock your ass out of the park only because well...you're a jackass?

posted by  99integra

i think i could run faster than this retard could drive anything!! wow, this is one of the best ones in a while.

posted by  glagon1979

Deal. Be at Rockingham tomorrow night. I'll be there from about 4 PM until midnight. I'm easy to find. Look for the beat up old Dakota that purges nitrous above the right front tire and a diamond plate tool box in the bed. I'm easy to find. Bring money, your title and someone else to drive you home. Don't be late Twinkie. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

Rockingham U.K., Australia, or Virginia? :laughing:

Either way, he lives in Minnesota lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Geez Chris, at least let the dummy make up his own excuses. Besides, he said anytime.

You need to research a bit harder. I think you'll find the only Rockingham with a dragstrip is in... None of those places.

posted by  vwhobo

Rockingham Dragway is in...North Carolina. I think you might have mentioned it before lol.

He might be there though...And he's pretty confident, he might beat you. This guy's so fast he doesn't even have time to learn how to spell the names of the cars he owns. :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Schedule change. I've been compelled to be at Darlington tonight helping a customer dial in his 10.5 Nova. I'll see you there Twinkie.

Chris. Do you have directions to Darlington? :tard:

posted by  vwhobo

The only Nova's we have in our Darlington are these..

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5600/nov2200cu.jpg

:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Yep, just click this (http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?2a=2056+E+bobo+newsom+hwy&2c=H artsville&2s=SC&2z=29950&2y=US&cid=lfddlink) link, and enter your address, then MapQuest gives you directions and a map lol. It's in Heartsville, SC though.

posted by  chris_knows

Hartsville. On Bobo Newsome Highway. Right up the road from Boggy Gully Farms. No sh*t. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

You forgot to mention that you have a big sign above you all the time that says "I'm the hobo."

posted by  StiMan

Your Message