Crazy Golf!

Home  \  European Imports  \  Crazy Golf!

I was reading an artical in a car magazine the other day about a new VW Golf, apparently it'll have the W12 engine that the top end Passat has and it'll be in Ferrari territory. Click the link below for the full details!

Clicky! (http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/208764/volkswagen_golf.h tml)

posted by  Cliffy

It'll have? It already has. Unless you're implying that it'll be a production car. Which it won't.

posted by  vwhobo

Ok, it has then, lol. I understand that it'll more than likely never happen, but ya never know....One thing I hate about this sort of thing is that they give you all of the eye watering details of the car, and then say that it probably wont ever happen, but hey, there'll be a V6 (or something along those lines depending on the manufacturer) out soon with 250-bhp!

posted by  Cliffy

Concept cars are generally built to guage reaction and stir up interest, nothing more. This one works. And even if it ever did make it to production, neither you or I have the cash to own one.

posted by  vwhobo

6.0L?! I'm surprised they could fit that in the Golf lol.

The styling's pretty sweet too; it fits in nicely and is not too excessive.

posted by  chris_knows

*I* certainly couldn't afford one....:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

I read that this car will actually make production recently....Scary thought, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message