BMW 328i driver seat is impossible! Alternatives?

Home  \  European Imports  \  BMW 328i driver seat is impossible! Alternatives?

I recently purchased a 2000 BMW 328i. At first I thought the seat wasn't perfect. However; with the power controls and lumbar control I did not forsee any problems. I've been driving it a couple of months and now there is definitely a problem. The seat just doesn't support my back the way I need it to. Even with the lumbar inflated its not enough.

If I could find aftermarket seats to try out and have them installed I'd be willing to do that but I don't know where to look.

Any suggestions?

posted by  esmithz

There are TONS of things you can put on your seat, from therapy beads to added support. You just got to look around a bit.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Here is a really cheap idea that you could do if you need more support. Get a pillow and stuff it between your back and the seat :doh:

posted by  Voda48

its also called considering long-term comfort before buying the car.

posted by  SuperJew

Superjewish tosser why dont you stop being a cheaky **** coz your only about twelve and what the **** could you know about cars you cant even have a ****ing licenece and your balls havent dropped!!

posted by  HITLER

What the hell????? Superjew you are only about twelve and yet you reply to peoples posts like you know everything. Why dont you grow up and let your balls drop so us men can talk about cars and you can go and play with your toy ones. :fu: :fu: :fu:

posted by  HITLER

Your Message