European hot hatch shootout

Home  \  European Imports  \  European hot hatch shootout

Which sporty small car would you choose from the list in the poll? if any, I think I would choose the 'Seat Leon CupraR' because in my opinion this car has a mixture of good looks and stunning performance characteristics, although all the cars here are powerfull ones, I just think that you really get your moneys worth from the Seat! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Only have the Cooper here... gotta go with wat ya know! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

i too would have to pick the seat leon cupra r. I'm not a huge hatchback enthusiast, but if i had to choose, i think this one is probably the best combination of looks and performance of the group

posted by  JeffGodOfBiskut

I am also goign with the Seat Leon CupraR. I really like how the car looks and it has pretty great performance also. Although I hear it is not teh best handling car on tight turns. Cliffy, why didn't you put an R32 in there?

posted by  vwmaniac

I was going to put the R32 in there, as well as the Audi A3 with the same engine, I just desided against it in the end because I felt that both of these cars are in a different legue, mainly due to having 6cylinder engines, but also because they are larger cars...although having said that, the Leon aint the smallest hatch in the world :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Oh, so therefore in that case I understand and agree. :wink2:

posted by  vwmaniac

Yup..there's always a method :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Well, I know there cop cars and yes a volvo, but the whole point of having a hot hatch is so that you can live with the car. Is there anything else out there that you can fit more of your worldly belongings into and race a 911 off the line?

posted by  cinqyg

<------agrees with StiMan, and likes it anyway. :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

It is actually a pretty sweet car (the Cooper S (after the John Work's Performance Package... and some "minor" personal adjustments :hi: )) :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

And a quick car too, I'm not keen on the Mini anyways, but you cant complain at a 6.9second 0-62 time :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

I choose Mini Cooper

posted by  DodgeRida67

Plus after all that "personal" stuff... it will be nice... and one could say it is a Bimmer.... kinda... it is the same company.... (Sorry Bav!)

posted by  StiMan

mini has so much understeer

posted by  cinqyg

Ya the minis are pretty sweet but I have to not like them (cause I don't fit in em :doh: ) I just watched the Italian Job last night and I love the old Mini they had in that movie

posted by  Voda48

I got one solution: again, just cut your shins off... it'll work perfectly! :thumbs: :mrgreen:

posted by  StiMan

Your Message