Landy lowrider

Home  \  European Imports  \  Landy lowrider

I have had an idea to turn a 110 landy into a lowrider based around citroen suspention parts. any one know if this has been done? what problems can you for see?

posted by  cinqyg

Um....I wouldn't even bother mate lol.....For starters it WILL cause many problems, also, why would you want to do that anyway?

btw..I moved this to 'European Imports' :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

well, ive seen slammed yank pickups, thought we would have something to wave the old union jack.

Well, i wasnt thinkin of importin 1:p

posted by  cinqyg

have to agree
ive got no clue y u would want to build that
the trucks out here take forever to build when theyre that modified

posted by  nitehawk_87

Well this is one advantage with the landy, if you have ever worked on one you will find that they are perfectly modular, you can fit a hard top to a soft top in an hr with a socket set and screwdrivers. you can turn a station wagon in to a pick up in an hour. You can fit most historical parts to new vehicles and vise versa.

Its really like a big boys mecharno kit.

posted by  cinqyg

It's probably been done, as customs are a worldwide phenomenon.

I think it's a cool idea. Why do it? To be different than the guy who buys something off-the-rack. Building it is the fun of it.

posted by  ChrisV

Amen!

If you would like to do it then do it. Perhaps yours will be better than all the rest. :thumbs:

posted by  theman352001

Do you mess the bottom of one of your bumpers every time you set the hydrolics funny?

Nope.

You can set how low it can go when installing. This is done by cutting your springs or welding your brackets.

posted by  hydraulic

Your Message