TVR being sold?

Home  \  European Imports  \  TVR being sold?

I heard a nasty rumor that TVR is being sold to the highest bidder. is this true?

posted by  enron fever

I haven't heard anything like that...but then, maybe I'm just not paying attention lol :ticking:

posted by  Cliffy

well i'd post a link to the place where i got it...but i'd be blamed for advertising ( :P ), i dunno i was just curious.

posted by  enron fever

Probably...you lnow how it works round here :thumbs: :ticking:

posted by  Cliffy

Im pretty sure that its not being sold as yet any way, otherwise there would have been something on it on Top Gear last night. there normally pretty hot on that kinda stuff. cliffy, what did you think of the Aston DB9 vs the TGV and Euro star?

You could do the same in a TVR but you would have a head ache and back ache by the time you got to monte carlo

posted by  cinqyg

I though it was great the othe night, I love it when they experiment with that sort of thing, and Clarkson just cracks me up everytime!...Topgear is filmed a few miles down the road from me :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Thats cool, were ins surrey are you, my ex lives in Guildford, and we have a business partner on the hogs back.

posted by  cinqyg

Wouldn't be the Hogs back brewery would it lol...anyway, I live in Farnham, just outside Guildford (about 8 miles), TG is filmed at the Dunsfold Aerodrome in...Dunsfold. a couple of miles outside Guildford. When I worked at Nationwide Autocentre (garage chain) we were offered tickets to the first series filmed there, they were goung round local buisnesses. Unfortunatelly, so some unknown reason, I ended up not getting any tickets :banghead: ..ok, there's my life story lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

well its on the same sight as the brewery, just around the courner morganic metals, but the brewery is a perk when i go visit:p

posted by  cinqyg

Your Message