Ford Focus RS

Home  \  European Imports  \  Ford Focus RS

Is the Ford Focus RS available in Australia or the US?

Clarky.

posted by  Clarky

Don't know about Australia but defintily not the US.

posted by  daytonashelby

australia only I beleive

posted by  RichG

good car but they will made only 4500 cars.
and almoust all will be sold in Europe

posted by  marinko

only Europe and Australia- no US....:(

posted by  SuperJew

ford? ur in da wrong area buddy. try domestic

posted by  BigBadBrat

umm... actually, no he isn't

the Focus RS is a Ford Europe only vehicle, with a few going to Oz

if i was to get a brand new Ford Falcon (BA X6R Turbo please) i could get one at the Ford dealer down the street?
i wish, i'd have to go to the neatest Ford Oz dealer

posted by  asa67_stang

yeah...and I'd love to own a Ford Mondeo ST220....:drool:

http://www.allsportauto.com/photoautre/ford/mondeo/st220/2003_ford_mondeo_s t220_03_m.jpg

posted by  SuperJew

My dad has a focus RS on order ( live in UK)... it handles better than a subaru and is faster than an evo in a straight line. If you want one, firstly there are only 200 of them with right hand drive... and secondly i havent seen any out side of Europe. but hey... get it imported! it will cost a hell of alot more for shipping tho :banghead:.... its a beutie! http://www.dieselstation.com/wallpapers/FocusRS/Ford-Focus-RS-013.jpg

posted by  Richymartin

Lovely cars SJ......pitty it aint RWD though :hi:

And BigBadBrat it's debatable as to whether this is in the right place....but seeing as Ford has it's European, Australian and US divisions, I think it's ok here :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I remember the first time i saw the Focus RS in my town (Wrexham, North Wales, UK) and it looked really cool! the interior was really sporty and the overall presence of the car was good! but i also rememeber seeing the Golf R32 for the first time and it blew me away! its alot more muscular than the RS and its overall presence is awesome!!

my view!!

posted by  *Ben*

The Focus also suffers from cronic Torque Steer, something that the Golf does without thanks to it's AWD system :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

There are 3 "hot hatches" in the running today, the RS, the Golf V6, and The Alpha 147 GTA with a 3.2 V6 24v (3179 cc, 250 BHP-EEC, 246 km/hr), the RS has a clever diff to put power 2 the road, the Golf is miles faster than the RS, that has 4 wheel drive. However the Alfas 3.2 V6, has nothing, Italians... Gotta love em! :thumbs: i eagerly await the arrival for the Ford Fiesta RS..

posted by  Richymartin

Then again gotta consoder the Audi S3 aswell then! but still i prefer the R32 any day! :thumbs:

posted by  *Ben*

I'm a big fan of the R32, but I'd take an S3 over an R32 any day of the week. Audi's are just much more attractive cars IMO, but I still really like the R32.

posted by  Bino

Ya, plus the new tranny in the A3s.

posted by  StiMan

Your Message