The new Volvo S40 T5

Home  \  European Imports  \  The new Volvo S40 T5

Hey everybody. I have been looking for a great sports-sedan car for around $30,000, and I believe I have found one with the brand-new Volvo S40 T5. Does anybody know something better in the same price range? And don't say WRX STi or Mitz. Evo, because I mean something I can drive that is dependable for just driving to work every day (but with great performance nonetheless :hi: )

posted by  RX8factor

new or used?

posted by  cinqyg

Saab 95 or 93 Aero

posted by  Car Nirvana

Acura TSX

posted by  abless

brand new BMW 325i?

old-school M3?

you have many possibilities if you want to go used....

posted by  SuperJew

chrysler 300

long wheelbase, nice riding, powerful engines, damn sharp looking imo

posted by  chloroform

and handles like a double decker bus!

posted by  cinqyg

RX8, Leon Cupra R222, Mazda 6, A4 quatro,

Sporty options: Honda S2000

posted by  cinqyg

okay...two problems with your recommendations.

1) the S2000 isn't a sedan.

2) the Leon Cupra isn't sold in Sarasota Fl, where RX8Factor lives.

posted by  SuperJew

Fool you havnt even driven one. Don't lie. :banghead:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Well judging from Chryslers normal offerings, the crossfire for example, just eeeeeeewwwwww.

posted by  cinqyg

Vovo dont make an S40 T5....they make an S40 T4 though....they made a V70 T5 though....but they are all FWD, these can also handle like busses though :laughing:

edit: I'll move this too :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

they make a t5 in the usa cliffy! (well they all use silly autos so they have to!)

posted by  cinqyg

FWD cars dont handle like busses :screwy:

posted by  Car Nirvana

Ewwwwrrrr, the 300 is to slow, and nothing sporty :doh:

posted by  cwzilly

I am SOOO f$#@%g tired of you talking out your a$$!

Yeah, that Mercedes chassis handles like a top heavy London Bus. And you live with the fecking Queen of England.

Not even my rather tall PT Cruiser handles like a Bus... As my trophies for slalom racing prove.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cvetters3/pt_montage.jpg

posted by  ChrisV

come here kneel down and all shoot you in the back of your head like u deserve.

posted by  cinqyg

Hmm, I like the Crossfire and cannot say that it handles like a bus. Sure, it isn't a real sportscar, but it's nice to cruise in it!

After all it is a truely German car, it is built by Karmann in Osnabrück!

posted by  Diewaldo

well mercs are more for show than anything else the big problem is that in order to make it easier to suply in the usa they have used off the shelf power train so its lost most of the german refinement.

posted by  cinqyg

:fu: :fu: :fu: :evil:

posted by  Car Nirvana

Hi,
I really like the new S40 T5 also and I'm thinking about changing my car for one of them. However, I would also consider the new Subaru Legacy GT. It's about the same price, more HP and torque (250 each), about same weight as S40, 4WD standard. It got great reviews so far. It should be in showrooms here in Canada early this fall. Price just over $35,000 (Canadian).

posted by  sash

First off they make a Volvo s40 T5 and it’s the nicest car. I just got it last week and it’s amazing. It handles better then my GTI and has so much power. It’s better then an Audi especially how you can accelerate while turning. It's so powerful you could just feel how much power it has driving at 3,000 rpm how it just pushes... it feels like 280 hp + its defiantly a great car. Get the edition with the body kit (side skirts)

posted by  NextelDesigns

Your Message