pagani zonda s

Home  \  European Imports  \  pagani zonda s

the baddest looking car on earth. not to mention incredibly fast. can i get an amen on that?

posted by  pagani zonda s

Yep! It's got my vote.

posted by  moostang104314

the koenisegg ccv8s comes in a close second. the wost cars i've ever seen are those new scions. here's what i have to say to them: :cussing: :fu: :doh: :ohcrap:

http://www.supercarsite.net/images/cars/pagani/zonda_c12_s_03.jpg

Its sexy, not the best looking car in the world but still sexy....

posted by  DSMer

I would say it's interesting :smoke:

posted by  lutz

Nice car, except im not too crazy about the Spoiler(s) :screwy:

posted by  Eclipse_2004

they look space age

They look more like this....

http://www.aoqz76.dsl.pipex.com/Web%20Page%20Components/Wallpaper/Animals/W hale%20Tail.jpg

posted by  theman352001

the rear is SO UGLY, why would you like that car? I know,I know it is Fast

posted by  Lightout

ohhhhhh how i love that AMG V12 http://autozine.kyul.net/gallery/pagani/zonda_c12s_eng.jpg :drool:

posted by  Car Nirvana

:fu: :cussing: that is a psychotic car. so the rear's different, sfw?

Dude, shut the hell up. Don't throw baby hissy fits when somone calls your car ugly(especially since it is ugly). Right after you asked them for their opinion. Man up to a little critisism....

posted by  DSMer

Its a very unique looking car to say the least. i think its nice but if i was going to be forking out that much on a car i wouldnt get the zonda.

posted by  Lukaz

ummm I would just say no. i hate how it looks - it looks like a four eyed monster. :puke: I would prefer something that looks better but doesn't have that kind of performance - like the Porsche Carrera GT. :drool:

posted by  SuperJew

With those looks, it would make every person in the car(?) look jobless. I bet you see nothing other than ass wings in those high mounted mirrors either.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Oh my, I'm so scared I'm almost afraid to touch my computer. I already don't like you so I'm not too concerned with making you angry. Does this thread have any purpose or is, as they say, pointless. I vote pointless.

I notice in your profile you claim to be a "sponsored mx racer" from California. What District 37 class do you race in? What tracks do you race at? What type of bike do you ride? Who sponsors you? Inquiring minds want to know.

I hope I'm not making you angry. Do you know anything about cars or perhaps you just saw that picture and thought it was "phat". Is the car in that picture a C12-S or a C12-S 7.3? Did you even know there's a difference, what the difference is or how to tell? I won't be able to sleep until you've answered these questions.

One last question. Does the "S" in your screen name stand for sh*thead or stupid?

posted by  vwhobo

I was just pointing out that the tail looks more like the picture I posted and not very "space age" as you put it.

Can't take a bit of humor huh? Well then again, with a sig so blatantly antagonistic, one couldn't expect you would be able to cope with different opinions.

Time to grow up and accept that other people may think differently than you. Get used to it now and you will live the rest of your life a bit more freely.

posted by  theman352001

After the hobo and theman I'm the third one who can't resist to your smiley circus. It seems that you're a Pagani fanatic who loves that like no other. Do you know the story behind the Zonda supercars? This story is one of the most emotional and lovely automotive legends I ever heard. Do you know what Horacio's intention was? Why the cars called Zonda? Do you know his interesting career and his background? Great entrepeneurs with a sense of romance like him are very hard to find in the past and even today.

Do you know which two established car makers are using the Zonda 7.3 as a reference car for their top models?? Tell me more, make it interesting for us, try to win Pagani enthusiast, but don't get psycho. :smoke:

posted by  lutz

I notice in your profile you claim to be a "sponsored mx racer" from California. What District 37 class do you race in? What tracks do you race at? What type of bike do you ride? Who sponsors you? Inquiring minds want to know.

I race in the 125cc gfi pro class. i race all over california (carnegie,hangtown,etc). I ride an rm125 that's all pumped up. i'm sponsored by suzuki, fmf, fox, and works connection. and i didn't mean to piss anyone off ok? just chill.

You were the one who got all b*tchy on us. What did you think, that you could just throw out some not-so-smiley smilies and we would just take it? And you tell us to "just chill".

Take your own advice. :thumbs:

posted by  theman352001

You chill out man, theres no need to pressure anymore arrogance into the subject, especially when zonda allready appologized for it. Just move one....

posted by  DSMer

You have a strange idea of what an appology is.

posted by  theman352001

hey theman, is this better? i'm sorry.

Actually we're still waiting for you to impress us with your vast knowledge concerning the car you found the need to start a thread about. You were asked some very specific questions just a few short posts ago. Did you think we wouldn't notice you didn't answer them? Ignoring them won't make them go away.

1. Do you know anything about cars or perhaps you just saw that picture and thought it was "phat"?

2. Is the car in that picture a C12-S or a C12-S 7.3?

3. Did you even know there's a difference, what the difference is or how to tell?

4. Does the "S" in your screen name stand for sh*thead or stupid?

posted by  vwhobo

Yes, much. Accepted.

posted by  theman352001

i may be a lil late on posting my opinoins.. but i think the car is "eh, ok" the spoiler is ugly.. iunno what to say, it does look like a whales fin hah!
i guess u can say its to futuristic... seems like sumthing they would show on tv and say "this is the car of tomorrow!"

posted by  Ki2AY

*Attempts to follow suit and get back on topic*

I think the Zonda is a little over the top and over rated to tell you the truth, the interior's ugly and the back end leaves alot to be desired, the only good thing is the engine (which I believe is Mercedes derived?), transmission and performance :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Yes, it is. :thumbs:
The Zonda C12 had a 394hp Mercedes V12 (6 litre), the Zonda C12 S 7.3 has a 555hp Mercedes-AMG V12 (7.3 litre) which based on the previous engine.

At first, H. Pagani himself didn't very care about the engine make specially. The fact that he finally choose Mercedes engines is another story as well as the name "Zonda". (choice of name and engine having the same subtle reason...) :wink2:

posted by  lutz

I love that car. :clap:
Is the only car in production, it has fibre of carbon in the structure.
The design, have been thought for get aerodinamic force and safety, even better than ferrari and porsche. :hi:
Fangio (5 times champion of F1) suggest to put the marcedes engine s.
becouse that is the best sport car.

posted by  fer_matu

Your Message