uhh guys i need help

Home  \  European Imports  \  uhh guys i need help

i want to get a nice import i doesn't matter whut kind. i need a 96-97 thats usually not more expensive than 6000$.i would like something fast that i can customize later on . oh and it haz to be rear wheel drive. ani advice is useful.

posted by  razzy

most usefull advice i can give is go buy it.

posted by  EzMustang

uhh k do u have any specific cars that fit those descriptios?

posted by  razzy

uhh k do u have any car suggestions that fit those criterias

posted by  razzy

i think your 6 grand limit is too low if you want a european rwd from 96-97

you could find a slightly older bmw, or mercedes

i think the only smart thing you could do is go jap and look for a 95-98 lexus

posted by  chloroform

get a prelude, or an eclipse or something.. that help?

posted by  EzMustang

If anyone that has posted in this thread is over 10, then I'll be damned.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Get an eclispe GSX...fast, turbo can be upgraded, and better traction with the AWD for a better launch

posted by  turbochic

my friend got a 1996 BMW 3-series convertible 4 about $6,000...it wuz nice it has leather seats, CD player, heated seats, and an aerodynamic bodyframe that wus designed to not let rain in with the top out because of the sleek shape....

posted by  mark_X

Ditto... damn, just damn... and I thought I sometimes had shitty thoughts and typing skills...

Try a old Audi for a price of about 6k... You could probly find an old A4 like 6k... easily... ! :2cents: :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

5th gen prelude is a good choice. where you from? if your from maine you can get a prelude for only 4 grand

posted by  BigBadBrat

dunno bout the price but the volvo 850r is pretty decent

posted by  brooaroad

Hey! :roll:

posted by  turbochic

did you people miss the fact that razzy wanted rear wheel drive .... yet you're posting eclipses and preludes ..... um .... Daddy says "no" ....

Go get yourself a 95+ 240sx .... you could probably find one for 5500+ .... KA series is not a bad platform to start, and you could always slap in an SR20DET or an RB25DET (god bless the rwd skyline engine) :D

posted by  EK_Eran_Ek

lol.... Nice to finally see some real information go up in here, i will agree with the 240sx...its a really nice car

posted by  S_DemonSpeed_S

I love how you guys just go through forums, EK_Eran_Ek posts some good info, and S_DemonSpeed_S acts like his bitch. Great work fellas! :screwy: :orglaugh:

posted by  StiMan

I love how you act like a bitch ... period. Have you ever been to a forum where people are nice to eachother and post decent information? They're a great invention.

posted by  EK_Eran_Ek

Yes, on average this is one. You two just became the luck of the draw and pissed some of the older members of this forum off. It aint our fault. Mostly I was just being mean to S_DemonSpeed_S, not you. I said that you posted good info, but I guess you cant read and see that I infact complemented you on your ability to give good info, and to handle your bitches quite well. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

hmmm im guessing your an amateur kid thats under 17

posted by  BigBadBrat

And Im guessing you are ten. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Your Message