Mercedes SLK 55 amg Vs BMW Z4 3.0L

Home  \  European Imports  \  Mercedes SLK 55 amg Vs BMW Z4 3.0L

What do u guys think is better the Mercedes SLK 55 amg or the BMW Z4 3.0L

posted by  SickM@te

Hmm, you got two completley mismatched cars here. Almost a 200BHP difference between the SLK55 AMG and the Z4. The AMG 55's have always been the premodona of European sports coupe convertibles. I've never driven any new Mercedes, but from what I read, and get from people who own them is that Mercedes is nothing more than you should expect from Mercedes. Good looking cars, that are dyno queens that boast extreme ammounts of HP that the average buyer will never use. Quite frankly at over 4000lbs the car is to heavy to be sporty, but none the less its still better than a Z4.

posted by  DSMer

SLK 55 AMG is nearly 3300 pound..... are you nuts? over 4000? update your info. dude! you cant compare the two.. SLK 55 vs the new 911 Carrera4 S vs C6

z4 the teeny weenie ,, with SLK 350 or audi TT

posted by  Pimbeche

SLK 55 AMG is nearly 3300 pound..... are you nuts? over 4000? update your info. dude! you cant compare the two.. SLK 55 vs the new 911 Carrera4 S vs C6

z4 the teeny weenie ,, with SLK 350 or audi TT

posted by  Pimbeche

Check your stats needle dick. Curb weight for a 2005 SL-55 AMG is 4,319 lbs

posted by  DSMer

you mean the SL55 or the SLK, like posted in the original post?

the SLK is 3500lbs as said by this (http://www.import-heaven.net/specs_mercedes_benz_slk55_amg.shtml) source...

but the SL55 is 4319lbs as said by DSMer....

so in truth both of you are right. :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

as a matter of fact my slk 55 is coming soon :mrgreen: so eat shit and die!

poor guy, never drove a benz hehe

so u r the honda civic souped up piece of shit like urself :fu:

rice boy hehe LOL :mrgreen: :fu: :mrgreen: :fu:

posted by  Pimbeche

so wait...what does this have to do with the curb weight of your SLK55? :banghead:

posted by  SuperJew

Thats nice... So since I drive a Toyota Camry that has only the fact that has a used engine to increase 0-60 times I am a ricer and must eat shit and die... thats interesting... I dont think that I agree with you on this aspect...

posted by  StiMan

Your Message