VW TOUAREG OR PORSCHE CAYENNE???

Home  \  European Imports  \  VW TOUAREG OR PORSCHE CAYENNE???

WELL??

posted by  vwmaniac

cayenne. hands down. porsche is a way cooler car manufacturer. and i'm not a 100% sure but i think the cayenne is faster, and plus people notice porsche way more than they notice VWs.

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

True the Cayenne is faster.
But it is worse than the Touareg in offroad driving.Cayenne is made more for the road and Touareg is made a bit more for the offroad.But all opinions are welcome!

posted by  vwmaniac

well... i'm not sure if you've noticed but... nobody buys small suv's to go offroading... that's what 4x4 trucks are for...

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

You know what??
You are a total bone head!
Did you ever sit in a Cayenne or Touareg???????
Those things are huge!
Your stupid 4x4 trucks just suck

posted by  vwmaniac

huge my ass... ok they may not be small suv's but they are no bigger than a mid-sized suv... and still, nobody buys a toureg or a cayenne to go off-roading....

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

It's touAreg not toureg

posted by  vwmaniac

sorry, i speak english. i'm not good at spellin german words... why the hell does the way i spell touareg have to do anything?

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

LOL.Doesn't have to do with anything just for educations sake.

posted by  vwmaniac

Touareg is most definitely not German- if you read the car mags u would know that it's the name of a nomadic African tribe.

posted by  SuperJew

sorry i'm not good at spellin african words either... and the reason i kinda thought it was a german word was bcuz volkswagon kinda comes from germany. and i do read car magz but i don't exactly look for VWs in them...

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Thankyou!
That is 100% true

posted by  vwmaniac

congrats- you are what us Northeasterners call closed-minded.

posted by  SuperJew

is there a problem with being close-minded???

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

whoops sorry closed-minded...

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

lol

posted by  vwmaniac

nope. im just stating what you are. IMO though, its not a good way to go through life- you could be missing out on things.

posted by  SuperJew

i don't think i'm gonna regret missing out on info about a VW...

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

i'm not just talking about VW in specific.... i mean in everything. for example, if one hates Philips, and buys a GPX product because of it, despite the philips being better. then they missed out on the better quality.

posted by  SuperJew

i'm not closed-minded on everything... i think for a bit before getting a pizza hut or dominoes pizza...

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

lol
That's alot of thinking you have to do if you want to got to Pizza Hut or DOminos.lol

posted by  vwmaniac

it's almost too hard to choose. so sometimes i order both lol...

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

hehe

posted by  SuperJew

lol

posted by  vwmaniac

superjew, which do you like better?

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Cyanne Turbo defenitly!, fast sleek and the best car i`v ever drivin!

posted by  carlover

and ill be contrary to carlover and say the VW Touareg because of its impeccable interior.

posted by  SuperJew

I'm more partial to the Cayenne because I really like the design and think that Porsche did a good job making their first SUV, which did surprise me when it was announced, but I also like the fact that with the Touareg, you do have the ability to go off-road, which I think every SUV should have. ;) I mean, after all, SUV stands for Sport Utility Vehicle, so why build something that doesn't live up to its name?

posted by  ferrarichika

My dads work partner has a Cyanne Turbo and he let me drive it once lol he`s a nice guy all my dads friends are nice guys lol

posted by  carlover

Your Message