if you do BMW vs. Benz what bout FERRARI VS LAMBORGHINI

Home  \  European Imports  \  if you do BMW vs. Benz what bout FERRARI VS LAMBORGHINI

whose better since they started...who has teh better cars yet ferraris are $$$$ with ENZO and lamborghinis latest cars are like half the price of that?

posted by  stinky2099

Wow. Thats a good question. I like both. The Lambo is cheaper as you said, but Ferrari has the Enzo. Both have miniatures of their flagship cars (430 (Ferrari) and Galldaro (sp?)(Lambo) but I think I like Ferrari because they have more versitile cars. Super-duper: Enzo, Super: 430, and "family"-super: 612. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

To me the lambos are more performance driven, function over form.

posted by  Zalight

Did you ever stop to think that the Murcielago is half the price of the Enzo because it is half the car that the Enzo is? Perhaps the Murcielago can come close to an Enzo 0-60, or 0-100, but the fact is that an Enzo is not a drag car. A Ferrari's acceleration is tuned for track speeds, 100-180mph. Top speed is not an issue on a race track, nor is 0-60 acceleration. Downforce, handling, and midrange acceleration is the goal for Ferrari and they achieve it gloriously.

Please do not misinterpret my post as a bash of Lamborghini as I love Lamborghini as well, just note that Ferrari is a far more accomplished marque than Lamborghini.

posted by  dcm1996impalaSS

The Enzo goes 0-60 in 3.2 sec (0-60 record from what I know), the Murcielago doesnt go that quick. The only things close are the Saleen S7 (3.23) and the Noble M12 (I think). :thumbs: :2cents:

posted by  StiMan

Your Message