whoever owns a tt is welcome
to tell about their car i want as much info
about the tt that i can get
i have 1 though i dont no much about it
please post
thanx,gady

p.s. all car owners r welcome also not tt's

posted by  gadydabest

Hey gadydabest, lucky you owning an audi TT, it's a beautiful car ( I wish I had one ;) ). So which type is it then, which engine is it? the 180 bhp or the 225 bhp?
Engine INfo as followed,
For the 180 bhp: Four cylinder inline, DOHC, turbocharged, charged air intercooling
For the 225 bhp: Turbocharged DOHC 225 hp inline 4-cylinder with direct ignition, two in-line charged intercoolers, electronic turbo boost regualtion, 5-valves per cylinder.
Bore: 3.18 in. (81 mm), Stroke: 3.40 in. (86.4 mm)
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1 (180hp) 9.0:1 (225hp)
Fuel Requirement: Premium unleaded (91 AKI) recommended for maximum performance
Horsepower: 180 hp @ 5500 rpm (180hp)
225 hp @ 5900 (225hp)
Torque: 173 lbs/ft @ 1950 rpm to 4700 rpm (180hp)
207 lb/ft @ 2200-5500 rpm (225hp)
Performance
0-60 mph
(0-100 kmh): Front wheel drive, Manual, 7.6 seconds
quattro, manual, 7.7 sec. (180hp) 6.3 sec. (225hp)

That's for the engine, have to go now, I'll carry on tomoz.
ps. anything you don't understand, just ask me

posted by  Gavin.TDi

Intresting, you need to work on you`r spelling, if you own a TT you should know how to spell Audi lol i havent owned a TT but my father has an RS6 and i recently got rit of my S4 lol

posted by  carlover

Odd isn't it that you bag on somebody for their spelling when you have so much trouble yourself, even in this post. As for not spelling vehicle names correctly you are maybe the worst here, including cars that you CLAIM to own. :rolleyes:

posted by  vwhobo

you know, nobody likes a smart ass like you! why dont you lay of!, how do you ever get along with people, i bet you`r just a red neck guy from Alabama that just does silly things and can`t get along, why dont you start laying off and saying nicer things?

posted by  carlover

Did I hurt you feelings? Tough. How about this, you try saying something worthwhile for a change. I'd rather be a smart ass any day instead of a dumb ass like you.

posted by  vwhobo

I bet you`r the little kid here, you cant even spell look at you`r word at the begining of you`r sentence, stop being a dumb ass and start saying somthing nice for god sacks!

posted by  carlover

I bet you`r the little kid here, you cant even spell look at you`r word at the begining of you`r sentence, stop being a dumb ass and start saying somthing nice for god sacks!

posted by  carlover

You're so right, I'm the one who needs spell check. :rolleyes: Would you please be so kind as to point out which word I mispelled in that post.

posted by  vwhobo

Did I hurt (you) feelings? Tough. How about this, you try saying something worthwhile for a change. I'd rather be a smart ass any day instead of a dumb ass like you.

posted by  carlover

Yep, you're right, I mispelled one word. Would you like to start counting yours?

posted by  vwhobo

bah im trying to do some work please dont bug me! go back to farming you`r sheep or somthing please i dont want this right now i have a splitting head ach!

posted by  carlover

umm maybe come constructive criticism for ya but you really don't need to constantly repeat all the cars you have and have owned...makes ureself look like an arrogant prick. ive noticed you have done this in almost all of your posts, maybe thats why vwhobo is picking on ya. to tell you the truth nobody cares what you have. as i like to say, "its not the car that matters, its the driver"

just think about that.

posted by  SuperJew

ya lol it`s true im a flake lol im only 12 almost 13 lol but i`m a good driver, my cousin and I have been driving ever since we have been sitting on out dads laps sterring the LawnMower lol i`v already competed in small races lol did you know you can race stoked cars from like a dealership? it`s really fun well not race drive, but i raced my cousin lol my sisters got a big pickup and so does his sisters and we drag raced on this race track well our dads were waching professionals race lol it was really fun we saw a Cyanne racing an X5 there these old men were racin them, they were like 45 lol and they were racin it was fun waching them but then they left lol

posted by  carlover

and then lol, i wanted to take a lol ride in my daddys car lol but he wouldnt let me lol. lol lol. :rolleyes:

posted by  SuperJew

lol im not sayin lol all the time lol this is normal because im laughing as i say them lol so i say lol lol

posted by  carlover

lol im not sayin lol all the time lol this is normal because im laughing as i say them lol so i say lol lol

posted by  carlover

posted by  carlover

opps lol said it too many time lol

posted by  carlover

yeah u sure did

posted by  SuperJew

lol sorry lol i say lol alot lol lol lol lol lol, lol

posted by  carlover

no its a very rich state all my naghbors have fancy cars even the teenagers have fancy cars lol my naghbor christin has a BMW M3 for her first car a BMW!

posted by  carlover

is she hot?

posted by  SuperJew

Hell ya she aint a slut but shes hot lol i dont think the kid who made this topic really has a TT with his kindof typing how would he make the money lol he spells Audi audy and types TT like tt lol

posted by  carlover

yeah and he like constantly IMed me and sounded moronic.

you should hook up with her. unless shes got a bf. but if not u should, cuz then she can drive u in her bimmer. and you can then say u made out in a bimmer.

posted by  SuperJew

lol hes a newb probably

posted by  carlover

Why wouldn't he just get "daddy" to buy him a matching bimmer and then they have something to talk about...otherwise...he's a zero.

posted by  BavarianWheels

lol my parents car a freakin awesome lol my moms got a Porche Cyanne Turbo and my dads got a Infinitie FX45 they are sweet cars lol

posted by  carlover

eh maybe BW...but its worth a shot. besides, do you really have to be that shallow? maybe something will happen even if they dont have the same car.

posted by  SuperJew

Your mom has a Chevy TrailBlazer. How often are we going to have to remind you to tell the truth? :rolleyes:

posted by  vwhobo

lol my parents had the day off today and they got rit off it lol i`m not gettin it when im 16 lol im serious they got rit off it and for teh SAAB its a junk hunker 1999 lol

posted by  carlover

what coincidence my dad just picked up our new van....an '03 Caravan SXT

posted by  SuperJew

WTF? If anyone ever wondered what the problem is with online forums, they need to read this crap.

posted by  vwhobo

why wont you believe me its true, im not lieing on this one

posted by  carlover

oh god, here we go again.... :rolleyes:

posted by  SuperJew

lol its too bad you cant come meet me, i`m a rich slob lol j/k man minnesota is boring we already have snow..... alot of snow....

posted by  carlover

Children have a hard time getting their stories straight.

posted by  BavarianWheels

DONT CAR ME A CHILD, I`V ACOMLISHED WAY THE HELL MORE THAN YOU! IM ALMOST 13, DONT EVER CALL MEH A CHILD!!!! I`LL COME AND KICK YOUR ASS!!!

posted by  carlover

Yeah, that goes for me to. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

oh lol how so what goes for you lol?

posted by  carlover

oh shit vwhobo...u better watch out hes a CF Enthusiast now.... :D :D :D :D

posted by  SuperJew

I think we'll get that changed to CF Weenie. :D

posted by  vwhobo

What the hell are you talking about?

posted by  carlover

or maybe CF Snob :D

posted by  SuperJew

Jackass!

posted by  carlover

Alrighty then. Carlover is officially the CF Jackass. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

remember Happy Gilmore?

heh heh heh

posted by  SuperJew

The TT looks like a turtle

posted by  Car Guy

Your Message