Busch Race

Home  \  Motorsports  \  Busch Race

Man, did anybody watch that Busch race? If so, what did you think of it? That was a long but good race, i'm glad they decided to wait the rain out and race it today still. A whole bunch of wrecks and cars with damaged. my favourite Busch driver won even with the damage on the front, Martin Truex Jr. :smoke:

posted by  car_crazy89

only stupid rednecks watch busch racing

posted by  Jay-G

you just keep digging yourself deeper there Jay-G...

Anyways, I didn't get to see the Busch race, as they show it on FX, which we don't get for some odd reason. :ohcrap:

As for the Nextel cup? What the hell did they do to Biffle's car this year? In the last 5-6 years, that guy has always either been back of the pack, or got DNF's.

posted by  dodgerforlife

I swear to god if I knew where you lived, you would have had a bullet in your head by now :evil:

posted by  99integra

Haha i guess i prove you wrong, i live in Canada so if anything you'd have to say farmers or eskimos, not rednecks :laughing: . Do you by any chance drive a little Civic riced out to the max and yet still have a stock drivetrain, you sound like someone who'd do that. And whats with the name, Jay-G? were you listening to rap when you thought of it (Jay-Z)? I've heard of people as dumb as you are but i didnt think they really existed. :banghead:

posted by  car_crazy89

You really think this pansy can drive yet :screwy:

posted by  99integra

Haha nope, i honestly dont think he's any older then maybe 13. But i bet if he did drive it wouldnt be anything too great.

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message