Local racing

Home  \  Motorsports  \  Local racing

does anyone here participate in local racing events?? like I race at the local dirt track, i think it is a 1/3 of a mile around. I'd like to see pictures of everyones race cars. If someone tells me how to post pictures I can post pics of my car before and after races, I love racing at the track, its a great rush.

posted by  jarvisx2000

anyways....the this weekend instead of the comp4 class there are having a small car demo, only 4 cylinders aloud, I have a 93 cavalier just sitting around that has a strong running engine, but is there any like fuel cutoff switches or anything of that sort in these cars that I should worry about?

posted by  jarvisx2000

Well...I sorta do...a group of my friends sorta have this thing where we race down this really twisty road...just for fun really not any kind of organized event.

posted by  hondaman

I drive my friends honda civic against my other friends ford probe GT and get wasted every time :orglaugh:

posted by  Oomba

when i campin we have a bmx race around a mile trail then at home we race round the neighborhood its bout a mile(.9)

posted by  hhsrastler92

All I used to do was race my Integra at an old dragstrip called Sunshine Speedway and those who live in St.Pete know what I'm talking about but then they closed it so I sold the Integra :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

i race all the time out at speed world. people in az know what im talking about, but now i have a car that does not like to run so ya. im done with it. time for a big truck

posted by  talonracing

ive done a little enduro racing. its pretty fun.

posted by  adamc44

Your Message