Forza Motorsports

Home  \  Motorsports  \  Forza Motorsports

This is the best racing game ever. Its for xbox and it is sooo realistic, i bought the madcats steering wheel that comes with the seat for $100. No game has ever felt soo realistic. If you have xbox live it is awesome because you can sell your cars that you make in the game and buy other peoples cars. You can customize everything on the cars and its soo cool. This is the game i would suggest.

posted by  Roush3

Have you ever raced a car?

posted by  99integra

Well, no but i drive and i know what that feels like so what i meant is it feels real like the resistance of the wheel when you turn and the feeling of the pedals it just gives you the realistic feeling.

posted by  Roush3

Please don't be an idiot and compare a video game to real life driving. If thats the case of being so realistic I guess you get the full feel of crashing into the wall at 120mph on that game too. :fu:

posted by  Spanky2324

The game definately feels realistic, although I have no real experience with racing either, but compred to NFSU, and several other import scene games, if anything it's at least harder.

Spanky, I can't say how it feels to crash at 120 mph, but how do you know maybe it feels very comfortable...unless you speak from experience.

posted by  chris_knows

NO game will ever be truely realistic :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

No i have not crashed into a wall at 120. I've almost fell 30 feet from a DUI that I was riding with but no game will be realistic to actual driving. This is what makes some kids think they can go grab their parents keys and start doing burnouts and racing without proper knowledge of an actual car just cause they can do it in a game.

posted by  Spanky2324

yeah, wat idiots... im sure i could do that easy!

posted by  Slapshot

no way it is even close to real life driving but it is a fun ass game

posted by  mx3_monster

Gran Turismo kicks this games ass

posted by  Oomba

agreed

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

One other stupid....by cleary overlooked, fault with GT4...Is that it tends not to get dark over a duration of 24hrs :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Its supposed to happen with the new gran turismo 5/vision. What happened was that there wasn't enough room on the disk to fit anymore. they also wanted an online feature but it wouldn't fit. but b/c the new one will be on blu-ray so it will be a 50gig disk it will all fit plus more :thumbs:

They also need to sort out some other niggly bits like reverse lights etc...I only recently noticed the lack of darkness in 24hr race though....funny how something so obvious isn't clear at first lol....GT5's sposed to have more cars on the track too :drool:

posted by  Cliffy

Awesome I can't wait to break more controllers over some of the license tests :laughing: As for the lighting it really never bothered me but then again I guess it would but I'm there for the racing.

posted by  Spanky2324

I haven't really played GT4 since burnout revenge came out. its pretty awesome....not sure if i like the crash mode as much though cept for the fact you can get several crashbreakers instead of one. :thumbs:

I get a boner every time I think about the Playstation 3.

posted by  Oomba

Err...Thanks for sharing...that seems to be a big problem in people these days, specifically men...again thanks for sharing :orglaugh:

posted by  chris_knows

I've never thought of a PS3 in a sexual way...thanx for sharing your sexual....moments with us though :ohcrap:

As for Burnout Revenge....I loved BO3....Can it get any faster?

posted by  Cliffy

Gran Turismo 5 dudes, omg.

I'm taking off work when that thing comes out.

posted by  Oomba

Yes it can, Burnout 2, much better game

posted by  jedimario

Burnout revenge is faster. You have so many more ways and shortcuts now for the races. If you run into traffic going your direction you hit it forward either hitting an oponent or oncoming traffic so you get boost. New mode: traffic attack...rush hour traffic and you jsut go through and beat the shit out of all the cars. After a rank 5 during races you can have crash breakers. the more boost you have the bigger the explosion, but if you do explode it uses all your boost.

Geez, I gotta get that game :drool:

posted by  Cliffy

IMHO, all that makes it suck. I saw someone playing a demo, and they were just plowing through traffic like it was nothing. Maybe some people like that. If they do, fine. But for me, that's just the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I will concede that the "crashbreakers" that make your car explode are cool, but I think that they should have been kept out of the races.

posted by  jedimario

I TOTALLY agree, Forza is definetly the best race game i have EVER played. No comparison

posted by  TurboLag

But that's where the games differ...BO is an Arcade game where the emphasis is purely on make believe cars and speed...whereas Forza and GT etc, are sims :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Yeah but being able to plow through cars with no penalty takes all the skill out of it.... :2cents:

posted by  jedimario

does anyone play forza motorsport fo the xbox?

posted by  t8ter

Right here...not too good though, stuck at some level 20 races :doh: :banghead:

posted by  chris_knows

play xbox live?

posted by  t8ter

Yeah, but not very often...I'll probably go on tomorrow. Username: WiredSpade...couldn't think of anything else, and didn't have Chris Knows back then :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

oh i wont be on till sunday gamer tag ImA rOiD 2

posted by  t8ter

im rank 13 with the best cars

posted by  t8ter

Your Message