I need some help!

Home  \  Motorsports  \  I need some help!

H!>>hows every1>>
i own a chevy trailblazer>>>and i want 2 know some tips and tricks on how 2 use it for racing(the mode where u start from zero!!) dont know wats it called... anyways ... i own a 6 cylinder...automatic gear trailblazer...and i want 2 race a 4 cylinder Nissan Altima...i need some help on how 2 make my trailbler defeat the Altima...
cheers

posted by  romyo55

Chain the Altima to a wall.

Don't do street racing. It's dangerous and irresponsible.

posted by  hondaman

ehhhhhh.................... drag racing?

posted by  Inygknok

in a trailblazer??? :orglaugh:

posted by  6000LE

I guess you could do it...just wouldn't be very easy...take everything out of the Trailblazer, excepts for the seat, and steering wheel, and maybe the dashboard. Then buy 3 or 4 turbos, and use them to reduce lag. If you have enough money, get a new body made out of carbon-fibre, and you might have it...or just drop in a new engine...either way that's going to cost a fair bit of scratch...what's your budget?

posted by  chris_knows

sounds like it would be cheaper for him to buy a used 300zxTT and blow the other guys doors off.

posted by  Slapshot

Or maybe actually use some common sense and not do it at all. Plus you do know that those run for like 20 to 30 grand?

posted by  99integra

Like I said. Why in a trailblazer?

posted by  6000LE

You can't win without spending a ton of money. The power to weight ratio of that nissan is too much greater than that of the trailblazer. There is nothing wrong with a little drag race from a red to green light but its when the speed exceeds 80/90/100 mph that it gets dangerous, reckless, and stupid.

Durnig the summer there was a race on highway 322 by my house between a bmw and mercedes. the mercedes lost control, hit the concrete median, flew over it b/c they were doing 115 and burst into flames..kiling the 4 girls inside. Def not a way for 4 attractive high school seniors to die :cry:

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Sell the blazer, buy a 240, and show him whos BOSS

posted by  6000LE

If you've got a 4wd Blazer, you might have a shot. The "mode where you start from zero" is called a dig. That is the only way you would have a shot. Take out any uneccisary weight (back seats, spare tire, etc.) and have your tank filled up less then 1/2 way. As for as the race, I would put your foot on the brake, and a little on the gas. When it comes time to go, let go of the brake and floor the gas. A 200 shot of NOS wouldn't hurt either. :mrgreen: Just be safe and smart.

posted by  giant016

so if they were ugly, would that have been an ok way to go, then? :screwy:

tie it to a funny car, that's how you can win...

posted by  dodger65

You know everyone cared more b/c they were 4 good looking 18 year olds. If they were ugly then sure people would have cared but by now they would be forgotten, unlike the attractive girls. They still put tons of flowers out there and honk everytime they drive by. Im not saying its right, im saying its how the world turns

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

You want to know how you can beat him.........

..... race across a corn field. You should get to the other side well before him.

posted by  theman352001

Your Message