I think i'm in love

Home  \  Motorsports  \  I think i'm in love

Holy crap, little is one woman driver i'd love to pull up next to. 56k Bewarenurbrging woman (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3593391196630187578&q=)

posted by  airmanUSN

That was awesome, I'd love to drive on the Nurburgring... one of these days...

posted by  Bino

What exactly are the cars in your sig they look mighty nice. Fast?

posted by  6000LE

It's an Ariel Atom, as for it being fast lets just say it can lap faster than a Lamborghini Diablo.

BTW I've seen that episode of top gear and she lives around Nurburgring all her life so no wonder she's good around it. I don't think anyone else has been round the Nordschleife as much as she has.

posted by  fudge

Wow...A hot chick with a nice accent, and can drive better than many guys out there...Back off airman...she's mine :laughing: :drool:

It's 5lbs. to go on the Nurburgring? I figured it would be at least like 200 or so...I'd be there all of the time if I lived in the area :drool:

posted by  chris_knows

It's around €10 a lap, it's cheap because it's still a public road but you need at least 20 laps to master it so in the long run it's not. Also if you crash or breakdown a tow truck costs €200 to get you out and also they charge you a few hundred more if you damage the armco barrier.

GT4 will help you familiarise with the place but it's still quite a long way off from being accurate.

posted by  fudge

yeah i've seen that show its awesome. that woman.. damn.
i wish i could take my future car over there... but i live in the US. damn.

posted by  gokartracer

Ah GT4... Yeah that show is pretty sweet. I like the little guy. I would love to drive a Skyline on that road. :drool:

posted by  Sgt. Pepper

I have to agree on something. that show is kinda cool. (gosh, I am not being rude today? Wow!)

posted by  Rudeman

Yeah that episode is awesome and I would also love to drive around that track one day. I'll make it one of the things to do on my to-do list.

posted by  Spanky2324

Your Message