Cars for banger racing

Home  \  Motorsports  \  Cars for banger racing

Does anyone know if anyone's interested in buying cars for banger racing? I can't find a site that covers this. I live in Surrey, so Wimbledon would be the nearest track.

posted by  tayling

This is advertising. Post it in the Marketplace, and you will be banned for this if it isnt removed :cussing:

posted by  newyorker

no it's not you moron, he's not selling anything, he's asking if we know of a track near him and if anyone knows a site to buy cars for "banger" racing. You just can't go for a substantial amount of time without completely degrading yourself to the bottim of the CF heap, can you?

posted by  jedimario

telling someone where a track is is not advertising......at least not in my BASIC LOGIC BOOK. :read:

posted by  princessklutz04

He asked if someone is interested in buying banger cars...meaning he is interested in selling them.

posted by  newyorker

but he's not asking to sell them on THIS site, he's asking for a site ON which he CAN sell them. if you're going to read something, read the whole thing and not just the parts you want to.

posted by  princessklutz04

first go here...www.wecrash.com and search for a guy named wilko on this site.

or www.derbypro.com

or....www.demoderbyads.com

mostly americans on these sites, but theres a few europeans

posted by  adamc44

I don't want to sell cars on this site !!!! I was only asking if someone knew a site where this might happen

posted by  tayling

And newyorker is hit hard by a noob.

posted by  Spanky2324

hello my names neil please call me asap would lov to find out what cars u got for banger racing well intrested my number is call asap mate cheers

posted by  deaconboy

It's been nearly 2 and a half years...I doubt you'll be receiving a call. :doh:

I have also deleted your mobile number..Trust me, you don't want to go posting stuff like that around unnecessarilly! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

plus he hasnt been on this site for 2years. lol u got to look these things up.

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

So tell me, exactly what part of my post DID you read? :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

I know right? Plus, I don't even think he read the first part of your post!

posted by  giant016

thats calls for a big. MY BAD!!! on me. srry i wasnt thinkin:ohcrap:

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

DUMBSHIT DOUCHEBAG!

posted by  newyorker

That was unnecessary!

posted by  BavarianWheels

I think newyorker's girlfriend/boyfriend got into his account. He usually puts a little more thought in his posts. Also, he calls people "d-bags" instead of douchebags.

posted by  chris_knows

I agree...It was also a little too random, given the dates of previous posts, lol...It was unnecessary though...:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message