Help with GT4???

Home  \  Motorsports  \  Help with GT4???

I was wondering if there was a way to remove parts after you bought them. If so, how? I've tried everything except selling the modded car and starting over.

posted by  elchango36

I haven't actually played GT4 enough to know for sure, but surely they would let you take parts off of your car, I'd keep looking.

posted by  jedimario

most things can be removed, some cant.

when in the garage, when you can see your car, press start. that'll bring you to a menu to change around your car.

also when starting a race, in one of the screens you'll see a bunch of icons at the bottom, one of them is a red tool box (if memory serves), go and select that and it'll bring you to that same menu to change the specs on your car.

hope this helps.

i've been playing gt4 since spring, and my percentage is in the 80's... cant remember for sure, but it think it's like 86%. it's a fun game. :thumbs:

posted by  pik_d

Ypu that is the way. I play off and on now and again. Lately I have been just having fun with it, somewhere at 30% for me :doh:

posted by  Voda48

Before a race go to settings. There you can change parts.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Thank you all for all your help. Pik_d's aproach worked well. Kudos to all of yous!!! :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

Your Message