2006 yz 85...?

Home  \  Motorsports  \  2006 yz 85...?

2006 yz 85...?
What ages would you say fit the new 2006 yz 85's?
How about the yz 125s?

riding experiance = good -to- expert
weight about 150
5'4"

posted by  xxdemzxx

This is a rather cryptic question and so obvious, but... Age is not and should not be the primary determining factor. Riding experience, physical size and intended use are much more important. Sorry, can't use anything here to convince Mommy and Daddy. :roll:

posted by  vwhobo

riding experiance = good -to- expert
weight about 150
5'4"

posted by  xxdemzxx

Hmmm, sounds like bullsh*t to me. If you were "good to expert" you'd already have enough personal experience to answer that question AND to know that a YZ85 is too small for a 150 pound rider. My guess is that you've never put a leg over anything more powerful than your sister's Huffy. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

Well if you think for a min. I ride quads and am switching to dirt bikes. so stfu/ :clap:

posted by  xxdemzxx

Oh, you sure told me. My analysis of the situation stands... Unless you want me to believe that you expect to meet more ppeople on a car forum who ride than out in the dirt. This;

http://img.shopping.com/cctool/PrdImg/images/pr/177X150/00/01/a6/f5/c0/2771 9104.JPG

does not count as a quad. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

Aww... then I guess I'm not a rider either :doh:

BTW, this thread doesn't seem to make a ton of sence.... but maybe that's just me.

posted by  car_crazy89

even if he did ride "squads" he would still have an idea on what size bike to get....
Anyways riding a quad is quite differnt in many ways than riding a dirtbike....

posted by  Tech_N9ne

proubally a 12-13 year old both of those do have good suspension and a lot of torque

posted by  ZondaC12s

I Ride A RM85 And I Ride WIth 16 yr olds who ride them too its called Big Wheel Or RM85L :laughing:

posted by  evanstud08

Your Message