Witch 85 is better?

Home  \  Motorsports  \  Witch 85 is better?

See, obviously u can tell i like RM's but honestly witch 85 is best? (Don't Serch it, tell me wut you think)
Witch Do You Think?
Kawasaki 85s
KTM 85s
I Just Wanna know wut you think =)

posted by  RMrider

"Witch" is better? Once is a mistake, three times is stupidity. Let's not forget "u", "serch" and of course the mandatory "wut". Forget about dirt bikes meathead, you need to spend more time in the classroom. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

Hah, Okay I'll stop using shortcuts in writing. lol will that make you happy :lol:

posted by  RMrider

Really? How exactly is using the word "witch" a shortcut for the word "which"? It seems to have the same amount of letters to me. Face it, it wasn't a shortcut, it was a stupidcut.

posted by  vwhobo

okay this is getting annoying. :laughing:

posted by  RMrider

I'd say the Honda is the best from the 85cc class, but I don't really know motorcycles...at all :laughing:

Might want to try a place like this (or the equivalent lol)

http://www.motorcycle-forums.com/

posted by  chris_knows

you should go kawasaki :thumbs: :hi:

I have a kawasaki trike and BMX
good stuff lol

posted by  nighthawk

KTM all the way. I have a Honda 250f, but it might be cool to get an 85 to play around with replace the worn out ttr 125 I've got.

posted by  Scolson

KTM all the way?

you have a honda 250...
and a ttr 125 is yamaha...

clearly kawasaki is the best:thumbs:

posted by  nighthawk

Yeah, Kawasakis are cool and stuff, but the new 06 KX 85 Models have the exhaust on the left witch for 85s is kind of odd.
See Picture Here. (http://www.kawasaki.com/html/default_frame.asp?strContentURL=/html/motorcy cles/motocross/kx450f_frame.asp)
Go There And Select KX 85 And Look at the exhaust if you compare it to any other 85s youll see that its on the left side.

posted by  RMrider

I cant see that really affecting......anything......

ive never driven a dirtbike anyway :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

My 2000 CR80 is fine, it was raced 4 seasons and still hauls ass.

posted by  Benson

Kawasakis.... Suzukis are better but ktms are fun lol but hondas... well you can never go wrong with a honda there like... Awesome

posted by  RMrider

Yea, I can't afford one but they are NICE. I don't say something is my favorite just 'cus I own one.

posted by  Scolson

Suzukis Are The BEST. I Usto Ride One Now Im On A RM 125 There Fun

posted by  Sgtstupid

i think the yamaha would be a good one:thumbs:

posted by  ZondaC12s

Do you have any reasons to support that opinion, or did you just need to type something?

posted by  vwhobo

I have a yamaha and it is great:thumbs: and the 80s don't look all that bad either

posted by  ZondaC12s

orite m8 i would say that yamah are the best out of them lot of makes

posted by  olyj

wow, you fail

posted by  nighthawk

Your Message