Whip

Home  \  Motorsports  \  Whip

Does anybody know how to do a whip on a dirtbike? if so could you please tell me?:)

posted by  ZondaC12s

you'd be better off on a dirtbike forum. thumpertalk.com dirtrider.net freestylemtx.com to name a few.

posted by  Scolson

I Know!
Okay Heres How To Do It.
Go Off The Jump, Turn The Bars One Way Then, Push The Body Right Then Turn The Bars Back. And Lean Thats All I Know.
Its Pretty Easy.

posted by  evanstud08

What's With Typing Every Word With A Capital Letter At The Beggining?......It's Not Only Unnatural To Do And Annoying, But Is Also Extreamly Hard To Do!!....:banghead:

Oh, and you owe us an explaination as to why you have two usernames!...I suggest, if ya haven't already done so, you delete one of them!

posted by  Cliffy

Thats not my account its my friends I told him he could set it up with my e-mail.

posted by  evanstud08

nice try. he's telling you he knows that both accounts are comming from the same computer

posted by  glagon1979

Busted!

posted by  Lizard King 6B

Indeed....we see all :hi: ...So evanstud08, which one are we gonna ban?...or which will you be deleting? :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

n00b...haven't you ever heard of a proxy? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I've never heard of a proxy.....lol, jk, I dont know what one is though hehe

posted by  Cliffy

Nobody knows what it is, just like torque :laughing: jp

posted by  chris_knows

Wow??

posted by  evanstud08

Well?....

posted by  Cliffy

Ban his IP, the last thing we need is another 11 year old kid running around here.

posted by  Benson

Ban him? Maybe you should be banned for not be able to ignore a motherf*cker. Bitch.

posted by  What?

Yeah!

posted by  evanstud08

Ugh shut up...

posted by  99integra

Normally I never have a problem with you, and I couldn't see why anyone else did. It just occured to me that I should have listened to everyone else. You are a pretty stupid cocksucker. A ban will save everyones time and will save more bandwith on this forum. Please go crawl back under whatever rock you were under and pull that dildo right the fuck out of your ass and stop being another worthless member of society. Save your time and get one of these.

http://www.pyramydair.com/images/sm_ws6_nickel.jpg

I will even include directions for someone as incompetent as you:
Load ammunition into gun.
Place against head.
Pull trigger.

Have a nice day. :thumbs:

posted by  Benson

Wow, after hearing that I'm not sure witch sucks more...
You or your mom:screwy: :screwy:

posted by  evanstud08

be carefull what you say. personal attacks on someones mother my get you beat up in the future.

posted by  glagon1979

I suggest you learn some respect, I find it hard to accept personal attacks to/from anyone....but an 11yr old?

posted by  Cliffy

:banghead:

posted by  Benson

Yeeahh i did a whip:)

posted by  ZondaC12s

This is not a fact. I want to see what the bitch has to say. Therefore, banning him will be depriving a member of his wishes. Ignoring him will save an individual members' time though. You should try it. Ignore me. Ignore me because you want to be me but you can't.

Remember when you used to call me daddy? Daddy says shut your ears bitch and don't listen to what the **** I got to say if you don't want to hear it! I ain't paying you to read what the **** I got to write! AM I! Am I?

This ain't torture bitch. It's self torture....sick pleasure

posted by  What?

Good job. Told you it was easy :thumbs:

posted by  evanstud08

Fair enough, it's just if they are ignored, I would still be curious to see what they have to say.

Where the fuck did you tell anyone it was easy?

posted by  Benson

Read the post. :thumbs:

posted by  evanstud08

We all know you edited it you ****ing der der der :banghead:

posted by  99integra

So what? I didnt want to be proven wrong :X

posted by  evanstud08

Way to edit it, 11 year old genius my ass.

You just proved yourself wrong by admitting to it. Congrats.

posted by  Benson

What's a proxy???:laughing:

posted by  Satty101

Your Message