American GP

Home  \  Motorsports  \  American GP

its the Formula 1 round at Indianapolis today!!!
Who do you think will win???
i think it'll either be F.Alonso or M.Schumacher

posted by  True_Brit

I'm watching right now lol...I think Alonso will win lol.

posted by  chris_knows

what channels it on there then???
i dont think jenson button has a chance either

posted by  True_Brit

Speed, and I'm rootin' for Schumacher.

posted by  elchango36

i was gonna say "anyone rootin for Scott Speed"

posted by  True_Brit

I'm a Raikkonen fan, but he isn't going to win it lol :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

no way!!!
Speed's the first american in f1 on home soil since 1983!!!
(did you know that???)

good start though lol:laughing:

and Raikkonen's out haha!!!

posted by  True_Brit

damn schumacher!
and damn ferrari!

posted by  True_Brit

Go Schumi!!!! (that's right, i waited for the rerun)

posted by  elchango36

Sadly Alonso finished 5th :ohcrap:...A lot of cars crashed early in the race though lol.

posted by  chris_knows

I know, I saw the whole thing. Great race for Ferrari.

posted by  elchango36

The Michelin runners didn't have much chance in winning at Indy. At least we got a race this time and I laughed when the Mclaren teamates took each other out on the first corner. I prefer the races when not many cars finish and this was one of them. Even the Torro Rossos scored this time!!

I'm rooting for Schumacher to snatch this championship from Alonso as Alonso has had it too easy this year. Hopefully the Super Aguri's new car will be out next grand prix and be in the hunt for points.

posted by  fudge

what like this one lol
i remember this race well, only about 10- cars survived
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3776471962276275336&q=formula+1+cra shes

posted by  True_Brit

Ah Spa 98. That was one to remember, love it how Schumacher was about to smack Coulthard:hi: Must be the pile up of the century!

The best grand prix I've seen is Monaco 96, only 3 cars crossed the finish line- whoever thought a Ligier won(and to this date was the most recent victory for Honda:ohcrap: ).

posted by  fudge

A total of 9 cars survived out of 22. 7 were taken out on the first lap then Button with engine trouble and it went down from there.

On the side I think the Torro Rosso cars have the coolest paint job since Red Bull doesnt have ads on their cars.
Also I hope things start looking up for Super Aguri because their chassis is 3 years old and uncompetitive, also I heard Ide lost his liscence needed for F1.

posted by  skeetin870

Ide deserved to lose his F1 license. After seeing how bad he is at letting faster cars through during qulifying or when lapping him and flipping Albers over. Also not to mention he was way slower than Sato or Montagny,

posted by  fudge

yes they do, hence why they have a red bull on the side of the car
http://www.f1news.ru/Championship/2006/presentations/redbull3.jpg

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message