Indy 300

Home  \  Motorsports  \  Indy 300

Anyone going to this year's event?

http://www.indy.com.au/

posted by  Wally

nope! but i was planning on going to the last 3 rounds of the BTCC at Silverstone this weekend!!!! (only if my boss allowed me the days off i planned, now ive got a ticket i won which i cannot use!!!)
http://www.btcc.net/html/home.php

posted by  True_Brit

I would love to see Paul Tracy get into another fight, but I'll be more interested in the V8's. It was nice to see Holden's winning streak on the mountains broken.

BTW how did Todd/Rick managed to team up for the enduros? I thought Todd was racing for HRT. Does this mean Todd will be driving for HSV for the rest of the season?

posted by  fudge

Saw a bit of the champ car race last night, I bet all the people at Surfer's Paradise hate Bourdais after taking Will Power out..

posted by  fudge

I think Will Power has made a bit of a name for himself as an over confident lip and got a bit of a lesson from the other drivers.

posted by  Wally

Mark Webber hasn't been impressive as well, he's only going to Red Bull because of the 2007 Adrian Newey designed car. I think Will Power has what it takes to be in Formula 1 and his name sounds cool.

I managed to catch the highlights of the V8's and all i can say is that at this rate Rick Kelly will win the title. Even his brother at HRT are helping him unlike those at Ford where Bright and Ingall are fighting with Lownes. I think the end of Holden's winning streak at Bathurst has got to them a bit.

posted by  fudge

i actually think mark webber is a very good driver, he just needs a great car, and red bull may offer it i believe!!!

posted by  True_Brit

I just think they are putting too much expectations on Adrian Newey.

posted by  fudge

Could younot have sold the ticket? Your boss is tight, lol. How did ya win tickets anyway?

posted by  Cliffy

i think it was either a competion in AutoSport where first prize wins a ticket and a Toca3 game and the frst 50 people to enter get a ticket for the weekend including grandstand and paddock!!!
-or-
it was in the xbox360 mag!
plus, i didnt sell it because by the time i got it, i was going to put it on ebay when no one at the depot would buy it! but i left it too late, so ill frame it and keep thinking when i see it, "ahh, the ticket i won to a race i couldnt see", heh, does anyone collect race tickets???

posted by  True_Brit

Off topic, Jamie, but what the hell is a bihatch? I could see biatch or biznatch but bihatch? Sounds like a scientific term

posted by  Bronxie

off topic also! i dont know bronxie, ask mazda6man, i copied offhis sig!

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message