Bahrain 400

Home  \  Motorsports  \  Bahrain 400

Anyone gonna watch it this Friday and Saturday?? Right now most of the motorsports are over for this year but at least there's still 2 rounds of V8 supercars to keep me in front of my telly.

posted by  fudge

Can't, I'm at home (Chicago) and my parents don't have cable.:ohcrap:

posted by  elchango36

i suppose this is on everywhere but the uk? if i wanted to watch it, id have to stay up until 4:30am

posted by  True_Brit

Seeing as though Bahrain is only just a few hours ahead of us it isn't so bad. First race 12:30pm GMT on MotorsTv, Saturday race 2 7:50am and last race 12:30pm. Ideal for me as I have late lectures on Firday!!

For those who follow it in Oz I think you add 10 hours ahead, but seeing as though it's your national series I'm sure you'll know.

posted by  fudge

i dont have sky!:ohcrap:

posted by  True_Brit

You should invest in it...I have Ntl. I have the Internet and phone through them, too.....I don't know what i'd do without them! I don't watch much motorsports on it though, all though the V8's appeal more than alot of motorsports to me...I mainly watch the cop shows like mainly Traffic Cops or Rail Cops, lol

posted by  Cliffy

i have to soon anyway, the switch over to digital thing!
i might get mine through telewest cable!
i watch alot of cop shows, i like world scariest police chases, but i dont like that presenter, sheriff john burnell!

posted by  True_Brit

Me niether, he makes me mad, lol....I prefer the UK shows as it's more what we see here, rather than laws that we don't have much to do with, like in the US!

posted by  Cliffy

like the good ol police camera action series and such others!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsfeWhpPjhE

posted by  True_Brit

Blimey that was the most aggresive I've seen our coppers, lol. I suppose they had reason to be like that, but they were on a par with US Police as far as knocking other cars about goes!....I havn't seen that one before.....was it Police, Camera, Action? I thought they stopped making that in the 90's and were only showing re-runs now!

posted by  Cliffy

they stopped police camera action in 2001 when the presenter (whatever his name was) was ironically arrested for drink driving, in that, his contract ended!
but theres a good one every week (channel4 i believe) about the london cops! cant remember its name, but mostly evolves around the choppers!

posted by  True_Brit

Allistair Stewart?...I remember something about that, lol...silly old fool :doh:

The only Chopper one I know of is Chopper Coppers.....I like Traffic Cops myself, but they only seem to be playing old ones on UKTV at the moment and the new ones on terestrial clash with work. Rail cops is good too, but it's much the same situation! *tries to get back on topic*....Traffic Cops could be racing drivers....:doh: :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

that would be good, they are professional drivers after all!, but they will be doing the pit manouver all the time, and the rolling road block etc!!!:laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Yeah...and then they could play really dirty and get the stinger out!...:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

do you see this....http://www.car-forums.com/talk/images/editor/insertimage.gif above your writing space???
click that, enter the url address etc etc then click ok and then your pic shoud appear!

posted by  True_Brit

Or just type '' and input the image between the two. It obviously has to be a url that links straight to a picture. If pictures are hosted you should be able to copy/paste the url with it's image tags straight from the hosting site (Photobucket/Imageshack etc). None of this is relevent to sama though, as he'll be banned soon! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message