What does the nickname "buckshot" mean?

Home  \  Motorsports  \  What does the nickname "buckshot" mean?

Went autoXing yesterday and after my first run the anouncer said "74.XX seconds, we'll have to call him buckshot Joe". It was my first run and was very slow (not that bad, some people were running 80+seconds) so I'm assuming it's not a positive nickname.

posted by  giant016

I think Buckshot Joe might have been a famous shooter. Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but Roy "Buckshot" Jones, NASCAR racer, got his nickname as "Buckshot"

Did you hit anything? lol

posted by  chris_knows

i think it means ur slow and sluggesh but fast lol i dont know wat im talking about. that wat came first to my mind. sorry

posted by  DARKtEAGLE

Haha, I think this is the only thread that you revived where the OP is still here!

I had forgotten about that one. I think I need some custom Converses with "buckshot" stitched on them.

posted by  giant016

Jones earned the nickname "Buckshot" from his grandfather after he ran into a table and showed no signs of pain or agony. His racing career began as a hobby during his studies at the University of Georgia, where he earned a business degree. Jones originally wanted to race motocross, but his dad suggested stock cars since they were safer.

posted by  rinky9888

i think the meaning is"nothing"

posted by  ysabel

Your Message