Who is your favorite formula1 driver?

Home  \  Motorsports  \  Who is your favorite formula1 driver?

Who is your favorite formula1 driver?
My favorite formula1 Super star is Lewis Hamilton ...

posted by  johnpaul

Team Ferrari FTW!!!!

posted by  chris_knows

Massa, I'm tipping him to win next years championship

posted by  GreekWarrior

Ayrton Senna

I know hes not around anymore, but he was the best

posted by  newyorker

Oh who is the guy that used to smoke like a chimney and wore patch on his suit that set "SEX. The breakfast of champions."

I can't remeber his name

posted by  Enthusiast

Hi, I too wish Felipe Massa ,Because I also Love his driving, but he missed to get first place in Brazilian match..
This time Italian & Canadian Grand Prix were a major reason to him,If he get at lest first or second place there means this year he may won the title but any way he also have good chance to get this title next year,

posted by  johnpaul

The Iceman, Kimi. cool calm and collected.:smoke:

posted by  speeder

I cant believe noone else said Senna...then again we have few members here as is, and im sure not all of them watch F1, or ever have

posted by  newyorker

Senna is a bit before my time...Never really seen any of his races to have a strong opinion, but his stats are phenomenal:

Races: 162 (161 starts)
Championships: 3 (1988, 1990, 1991)
Wins: 41
Podium finishes: 80
Career points: 610 (614)[1]
Pole positions: 65
Fastest laps: 19

posted by  chris_knows

Senna was a great man. Like Chris knows, way before my time. current favourite to win races is Kimi but my favourite of all time will always be Michael Schumacher. Though it has been said that Senna's death was Schumacher's doing. But I will never really buy into that.:smoke:

posted by  speeder

Senna for me too.... he was apart of the best F1 racing ever to be seen
with the battles between himself, mansell, prost...

but i must say i really like Lewis now, i like his style, also the fact he
can win a race even if never seeing that track before!!!
he reminds me alittle of senna.

Lewis should have won this year, and he would have every easly if
it wasnt for a few mistakes by his pit crew, plus the fact the FIA didnt want
him to win, then on top of things that moaning woman Alonso, always saying
he should be getting better treatment then Lewis :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

come on Lewis son... you can show them next year, ( born to race and lives to win)

posted by  Waspy

man that makes me feel old!

posted by  Waspy

And the sheer embarrasing error going in pit lane. Anyway I don't like Lewis, the ITV crew big him up big time race after race and I thought it was sheer disrespect to Kimi when they cut transmission off shortly after he won the championship. If Lewis had won Coronation Street would have definately been cancelled.

The battle between Massa and Kubica on the final lap at Fuji was one of best I've seen and most definately the highlight of the year, shame that it'll be quickly forgotten with the Lewis mania going on.

posted by  fudge

lol.. kimi... :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

just keep watching next season... we will see who the real champion is!

in any case Lewis should have still been champion, because ferrari had been
keeping their fuel at the wrong temperature to what the rules say!!

posted by  Waspy

Yeah I just can't wait til next season. With no traction control we'll be able to see more action in the races and I'll be certainly looking forward to the FIA bringing slick tyres back into the championship in 2009.

posted by  fudge

I can't believe I forgot Nigel Mansell :ohcrap:

I disagree, lewis cracked under pressure on the last race which cost him the championship. That would never happen to a true champion.

I'm tipping Massa next year.

posted by  GreekWarrior

kimi ftw

:orglaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa2M6uGOvgE

posted by  GreekWarrior

A real champion doesn't choke when the title is on the line. Kimi kept his cool and with Massa helping out won the championship.

posted by  speeder

Lewis Hamilton will win F1 next year no probs:thumbs:

posted by  carbloke

Michael Schumacher is my all time favourite F1 driver but since he has left i know like Mark Webber and probably Alonso.

i also gotta say i hate Lewis Hamilton.

posted by  mattyp747

Graham and son Damon Hill tie for #1 with Mario Andretti a close 2nd.

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

posted by  Feffman

From this year's drivers Lewis Hamilton. I know that many people hate him but this is his 2nd season! What is he going to do 5 years from now... Crazy! And

That was James Hunt.:smoke: He was the man! In today's F1 you can't smoke (because it's bad influence on kids) and everyone are so sterile!:cussing: Only Kimi sometimes go on skiing or get drunk!:laughing:

posted by  ficho

Remember Jacque Villeneuve? :wink2: Lewis told the press that he was to stay in Mclaren for the rest of his career?!! What if they become uncompetitive which they have done in the past? I don't think Lewis will be as patient during the hard times as someone who's spent 2 years in a complete dog of a car like Jenson Button. Not to mention that he more or less lost the championship right until the final corner.

Vettel imo is my driver of the year, to be able to win in a sister car of Red Bull and to keep up with Massa in Brazil. He's the one I think will be the one to look out for in the future.

posted by  fudge

Past Favorites: Mario Andretti, Graham and Damon Hill

Current: Kimi (He parties like old scholl drivers!)

Feff

posted by  Feffman

Michael Schumacher

Never say die attitude, always give his best no matter if it is raining heavily or snowing heavily.

posted by  rinky9888

Nigel Mansell. He was my favourite. he went all out and mostly his car would brake down but he had that fighting spirit in him:) he was just plain crazy:)

posted by  sprocket

My Favorite is "Rubens Barrichello" due to his matured driving capabilities but i am into more craze of Sebastian Vettel, he is the quickest in laps. I am wishing him to become world champion.

Regards,
Razor

posted by  rzramon

hmmp...i think myself.

posted by  ysabel

Your Message