Favorite type of racing

Home  \  Motorsports  \  Favorite type of racing

What is your favorite type of racing?

posted by  MOPAR

moto GP. go Rossi :thumbs:

posted by  chloroform

I like all kinds of autosport. But I really njoy watching F1 and DTM...

posted by  Starscream13

Err havent we already done this :ohcrap:

posted by  Lukaz

I'm all with you.

posted by  abless

Motocross/supercross. Four wheels -- where's the challenge in that?? :laughing:

posted by  Beth G.

yep

F1 for me . GO BAR :clap:

posted by  Car Nirvana

I'm not really into any sort of Motorsport, but if I had to chose one....it'd be good 'ol WRC :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I vote for WRC (World Rallye Championchip ??), because I like sliding jumping cars, especially the Impreza's sound :drool:

I hope WRC is about Rallye :oops: (I'm not sure)

posted by  lutz

Yes it is :thumbs:

posted by  Car Nirvana

yes it is :thumbs:

Edit - ahhhhhh ****ing PC :cussing: :banghead:

posted by  Car Nirvana

WRC is cool lutz not trying to be offensive but you put World Rallye championchip! that would be mckains oven home fries for me bro :wink2:

World Rally championship :thumbs:

posted by  Lukaz

MotoGP and SBK; the most exciting races I've seen.
Here you are: a photo of Rossi after getting the pole position at the last event of the 2003 season. Valencia's circuit (where I work heh :thumbs: )

posted by  karburator

:laughing: yeah, I eat too many crispy fries :laughing:

It's Rally :thumbs:

posted by  lutz

Yummy :drool: this is becoming a fast food comp :ohcrap:

Its ok lutz we all make mistakes :thumbs: ive made dumber hehehhe

WRC i still really like but GT is for me :smoke:

posted by  Lukaz

My favs are F1 and Wrc, my drivers are Michael Schumacher, for F1, and for rallye is Colin Macrae, and Peter Solberg, GO SUBARU! Ive been watching the SCCA Rim of the World Pro Rally, series, and about 1/2 of the cars on there are all subarus lol i saw like 3 Evos, in the 4x4 class, haha the Subarus Owned the Evo's on everystage.
:laughing: :clap:

posted by  tc3sean

ya forgot one!, Baja Raceing! (the j sounds like an "h" for yous who dont know)

posted by  Mustang90210

NHRA is my favorite on the list, but the coolest way to drive is by far drifting.

posted by  High Octane

The WRC is not all about the cars. Drivers play a huge factor as well.

posted by  abless

Spot on there! :thumbs: . WRC requires a lot of driver skills and although the car plays an important part in the outcome the driver can play a bigger part :) thats probably why i like WRC plenty of challenge in it.

posted by  Lukaz

I've never seen WRC (but man would I LOVE TO!). I've only seen Autocross...and I don't see that anywhere on the vote list.

I haven't been watching too much racing (NASCAR is pretty much the only thing on) but I like to watch the different cars and especially Team Lexus race in the Grand Prix whatever championships. :mrgreen:

posted by  MaChao

As a WRC fan you probably would get the best chance to eat the dust of nearly every car that passes you (with a distance of nuthin') :smoke:

posted by  lutz

I'm torn between F1 and WRC , but I think im going to lean to WRC. When I was visiting Europe, it was in the midst of the latest championship. And I would watch rally everyday. God I miss it, americans only watch Nascar and NHRA events.

posted by  Zalight

I like street racing.... :hi:

posted by  TigerLeigh

Drifting is AWESOME!!

posted by  TigerLeigh

Saying that for ages. :smoke:

posted by  lutz

F1 forever! :thumbs:

posted by  tanoshii

rally, i love to drift in junkers, except when they flip-over :smoke:

posted by  EpyonMelee

I have to say WRC only because I have sat in Petter Solbergs '04 practice car (which unfortunalty is white) and even just on the normal road it is an amazing car, plus you get more crashes in WRC than most other motorsports.

posted by  D4NDO

Rally is the best, done two rallys before, met Colin McRea aswell, nice guy...

posted by  Zenith

I voted for WRC.

Its by far the best. I even set a site and forum up about it:

www.rallystuff.tk

posted by  rallystuff

By far my favorite would have to be:
SCCA World Challenge GT
http://www.world-challenge.com/

Though I also have a lot of respect for ALMS (American LeMans Series).
http://www.americanlemans.com/home/index.aspx

posted by  Gothicaleigh

yo drag racin is da best :laughing:

posted by  noziter

AMLS for me. It has a lot of good fast tracks in the series. Not to mention a lot of interesting cars and drivers.

Plus they race at PIR (Portland International Raceway) Only 20 minutes away from where I live. So I can go watch the races if I want to. More then a lot of other people could say... :mrgreen:

posted by  PeteBobJoe

i like WRC because the cars they use have to be cars you can buy in a showroom.

i heard that more spectators die on average in WRC than racers... :ohcrap:

posted by  fish

why do a lot of people like racing because of the crashes? seems wierd to me :screwy: . any way im with F1

posted by  ahoo

V8 supercars.

posted by  fudge

I've never really seen WRC so i dont really know what its like, although i do like watching rally races sometimes. Looks fun to do if its not YOUR car. :laughing: The only racing i really watch is NASCAR but thats all i really grew up with. I think it'd be great to race in some big name racing sport, my dream has been atleast 1 or 2 years in NASCAR (Nextel Cup). But everyone has their own opinions.

posted by  car_crazy89

drifting hands down for me has to be the best type of racing. eventhough its not really an internationally regconized event its still cool as shit. itll out do drag racing in my book any day. oh yeah the wrc and autocrosse events are pretty cool too.

posted by  royc978

i love anything with bikes in !!!

posted by  campioj

I like F1 and WRC. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

love nascar, midgets, mod street, an dog races lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

NHRA or Le mans :thumbs:

posted by  TurboLag

Shit anything as long as it has four wheels and it's fast as hell even motocross :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  mx3_monster

i picked other, take a guess. lol

posted by  adamc44

Judging by your sig pick you must like jet ski racing :screwy: .

posted by  car_crazy89

D1GP USA and JP, i think driftin' is awesome!

posted by  HyundaGuy

wrc, f1, and le mans are my favy. :mrgreen:

posted by  enzo#2

Your Message