hondas

Home  \  Motorsports  \  hondas

who likes hondas in here i hae one but let me know if you have a say in them or if you like or dislike them thanks

posted by  drivinscca101

I like hondas. Which Honda do you like?

posted by  CarEXPERT

this could probably stand to be in a different section... but, in my opinion, i love hondas, i just dont care much for some of the honda drivers

posted by  mazda6man

I like hondas. Most of em anyway. I drive a 97 honda prelude.

posted by  jaxflprelude

What exactly does this have to do with motorsports?

posted by  vwhobo

Nothing. This should be in the "Turbo Twinkie" section.

posted by  DodgeRida67

"Turbo Twinkie"!! Hey, I like that! :laughing:

posted by  vwhobo

I knew you would. :thumbs:

posted by  DodgeRida67

:thumbs: hondas are easy to work on and cheap to tune and they last for a long time. :thumbs:

posted by  bugatti

I like hondas, and Acuras too :drool:

posted by  RusMan

why hasnt this been moved yet?

oh, and acura is honda...

posted by  mazda6man

I like Honda's too, but im quite a big fan of Toyota. A long time ago, i had a crush on a CR-X, got one, 2 weeks later, gasket went, got it changed, 2 weeks later brakes fail:cry:, and then some time after, there was a hole in the floor, one of my mirrors went missing, and i sat in the car in the morning and found that there wasa problem with the cam shafts, opened the hood, it had no helmet... :banghead:

posted by  Zenith

wow... I havent had many problems with my CRX, and nothing serious at all.
And I drive that car very,VERY, hard.

posted by  Zalight

But it was a rust bucket that i got for £400 off someone round my area. Good deal for the car at the time. Still probably is, but, it gone now.. I did like the CR-X quite alot though. It's small size can get you going quite fast if you tweak it right. It does have amazing accel aswell, i think anyone that has drivin this car would know what I mean.

posted by  Zenith

does anyone know were i can get a cheap Vtech b16 i need one for my CRX

posted by  bogas_26

Where bouts you live?

posted by  Zenith

Your Message