No actually....

Home  \  General Chat  \  No actually....

No actually I do have a Mercades G55, and the only reason that i am using this advertised one by Mercades is because i do not know how to put my the pictures I took of my car on the sig because they are saved in my pictures and I am not a real big computer kind of person and yes i am 13 ... so what that is going to be my car right when i get my drivers license so you guys need to stop talking shit when you dont know what the reason behind the story is.

posted by  Joseph

is it yours or your parents?

posted by  choke

yes but i am getting it right when i turn 16

posted by  Joseph

And I bet you won't have a job until you turn 26, and you'll probably inherit your dad's company at age 37, and retire at 45. I hope you die in that G55.

posted by  Mathew

that is not a very nice thing to sy i would you want me to die?

posted by  Joseph

didnt you say you were 14 in your other post? :banghead:

posted by  mirot

Because no 16 year old, let alone 13 year old deserves to have a car as expensive as that. You should try working for money, not having it handed to you.

posted by  Mathew

no i am turning 14
so sometimes i say i am 13 and sometimes i say i am 14 i dont know why you can look at my profile

posted by  Joseph

well yes i do agree with you but my dad doesnt want that car and i am not ging to let him just throw it away or sell it when he can give it to me but yes i totally agree with you man

posted by  Joseph

And to think they call us people here in that states 'greedy bastards' when we would rather our money to ourselves than welfare (our tax money) given to people with 9 kids by 8 different guys who don't have a job.

posted by  thunderbird1100

are you against me thunderbird man you are a homie from atl too

posted by  Joseph

anyway, i just wanted to say that I am getting annoyed at just how pissed some people get when they hear about some kid getting a nice car before they turn 18.... wow... who cares, nothing you can do about it... "C'est la vie"

Someone in the family had to make that money, and they worked hard for it im sure... so let the father of whoever rich kid it is thats going to recieve a nice present, allow him to give what he wants... it is their earned money, and by making it theirs, it gives them the power to choose just what to spend their millions... so let them be.

posted by  mirot

you just lost some points with the use of the word "homie"

posted by  mirot

What bothers me, mirot, is that he acts like he deserves it. I respect someone who earns something.

posted by  Mathew

I see your point.. and it bothers me too to see them show it off when they truly don't really have anything to be proud about.. but hey what can you do.... I like him and some others on this post, come from families that are well off, and I kind of understand this phase that this kids going through, and yet even if i dont respect what the kid is doing, i just dont bother responding.. showing off your daddys money is a immature thing to do, but it just happens so often, one has got to let it go...
however, still, there are nice people out there that still get quite a lot, but are still seen as humble, not arrogant, and appreciative... and thats what i was talking about earlier, just because someone comes from a family with money makes them horrible (but it certainly does increase their chances :laughing: )

posted by  mirot

I'm not against any 13 year old who claims to own a $90k SUV. I just point and laugh. Seriously, the 'gangsta' attitude from kids in Atlanta is very amuzing. :laughing:

posted by  thunderbird1100

lets stop the fighting, this kid or his dad will smash it up before anybody probably gets to enjoy it.

posted by  carls47807

and we all know how much 10 year old mercedes are worth anyways. i think they depreciate about 50% a year.

posted by  carls47807

lol you guys ok first of all i am not trying to be gangster that was a joke and second of all i am not showing off its just that this one kid said "he probaly thinks dreamworld counts" in another topic i do not try to show off and no my family is not rich we just happen to have a nice car..

here is where he said that http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=9619

posted by  Joseph

I see what you mean. I guess its just because I came from a relatively poor family, I slaved away for two years after highschool to pay for my education and my POS car.

I don't disrespect rich kids who drive nice cars, but I definately disrespect rich kids who drive nice cars and have to shove it down your throat. As far as I'm concerned, a man isn't gauged by the car he drives, but rather, what he had to do to get it.* I have more respect for some dude who worked 12 hour shifts on a construction site for a summer to buy a nice Supra or even older 'Vette, than the kid who's daddy bought him an M3.

*(If we're talking cars that is, I don't necessarily gauge a man by his car at all).

posted by  Mathew

It's the sense of entitlement they have, and how they portray themselves as being better because they either have been given or will recieve said expensive cars. And how they think they know anything BECAUSE they were given an expensive car. it's bad enough that kids are forming opinions based on lack of knowledge, but when those opinions are reinforced by entitlements like this that makes you just want to beat the crap out of them...

I came from a relarively poor family too (my dad was a 4th grade schoolteacher) and even though my first car was free to me, it was also free to them, and my dad and I built it up together for very little money. And my first race car was a Pinto I got for free that didn't run. 13 year old kids getting Mercedes and BMWs, and taking it for granted, make me sick.

posted by  ChrisV

Likewise, I had to pay for my car, and I actually appreciate it. "My family's not rich, we just own a car that's as expensive as a house." Bullshit. I'd like to see you try and earn your own car, with your own money, now that would be hilarious.

posted by  ThirdeYe

Joseph, why are you here? All you do is brag about your fantasy world G55. You're 13/14/16 years old (even you're confused by your age), and I see no reason to your being here. Care to explain?

My opinion on this issue isn't whether or not they should get those cars, as they have the choice, it's just that I'll never respect them for choosing the expensive car that they earned by being alive. If they did something like, give all the money they've earned by working into a savings account, then asked their parents to cover the rest of the cost of the car, then they have my props, as they don't take their parent's wealth for granted, and they worked for their nice car.

posted by  Godlaus

lol a freaking mercades G55 is not as expensive as a house man houses are like ****ing $500,000 I dont know how much the **** the houses are where you live but it dont matter > And I am not confused with my age man i am 13 and i said that is was turning 14 in june you are probaly blind ass hell or something you asshole no i dont know you the **** you guys want to make a big deal out of this whole mercades thing because it is nothing why dont we just drop the shit and stop acting like **** 4 year olds arguing ok it is so immuture to argue over something as simple as a car.

posted by  Joseph

1. You didn't answer my question
2. We're not arguing over a car, we're arguing over you (supposedly) lying.
3. The house thing was a hyperbole (extreme exaggeration for comic effect).
4. I'm not 'blind as hell', you just keep changing your age.

posted by  Godlaus

Dude, you can't just "happen to have a nice car." a $90,000 SUV is very hard to come by. In my town of about 6,000 people, most of the residents make several hundred thousand dollars a year. I can only count two G-Class SUV's, one a G500, and the other an imported G500 Convertible. So please don't tell me you're not rich because your parents drive a G55 AMG. I know kids at my high school who are millionares, but their parents mostly drive $60,000 Denalis and Escalades, not the $90,000 Mercedes G55 AMG's. You have to have a pretty large bank account to be able to afford that particular SUV.

posted by  moostang104314

That just goes to show how oblivious you are, thinking a regular house is 500,000 grand. My house (parents house) is worth 300 grand CAD...which is like 240 grand US. A $500,000 house is either huge, or in an area with really high land value.

posted by  Mathew

screw you matthew and your privilage! my parents house was $120,000 and the house we had b4 that we sold for $80,000 after spending $ 20,000 on reno's. you must be one of those upper class families, you make me sick. lol im joking but really im just glad i have a roof over my head, nice car dude don't smash it up ..... and when you do i'll buy it from the wreckers so give me a ring EH! :mrgreen:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Guys don't be so mean to the little kid. He just wants attention. I think its pretty crazy that you're getting a G55 as your very first car.

Some people are getting mad because you got to them the wrong way as you somewhat bragged about it. lol... I mean it's not even yours (yet)

Just wondering, why can't you get a picture of your G55 if you can get a picture of yourself? (If that avatar is you)

And btw it's Mercedes. :laughing:

posted by  ToCkS

o because of the picture when you but it on 80 x 80 you can barley see the car becasue i took the picture with my webcame and as you can tell from my webcam that it is bad quality but if you want me to try it i can..... :screwy: :wink2:

posted by  Joseph

go for it, end this thread... please

posted by  mazda6man

I put off reading this thread, then decided "eh, what the hell". I read it, then realized I had just wasted 15 minutes...

I hate myself for deciding to read this, and now reply to it. In fact...why the hell am I replying?

posted by  Zalight

Your Message