My dad's car is FAST!

Home  \  General Chat  \  My dad's car is FAST!

Well my dad just bought the mercedes sl65 AMG. YES I SAID 65!!!!!! The thing is damn faaaasst like wooooosh. Anyways, i was out with it last night and this ricer in some subaru Sti wants to race me. I'm like, I HAVE A SL65 AMG and this thing is a beast!!! to make a long story short, the kid got owned in his little subaru. I'll have some pics of the BEAST up in no time. :smoke:

posted by  Solar

Oh, I also raced a Ferrari Enzo the other day and beat that as well.... slow POS if you ask me.

posted by  Solar

And then you woke up...

posted by  ChrisV

:laughing:

posted by  DSMDriver

Put down the weed.

Secondly, an enzo destroys a SL65.

posted by  Godlaus

ok, an easy way to see if you really got a sl65 is to answer this question: How much was the GG tax. Ohh and why the F**K are you faggits always "flaming" asians. For $200,000 you could have got a 1100hp Skyline, bitch you dont know cars.
This is to solar

posted by  Import-tuner

Oh really?

ENZO:
0-60mph:3.3secs
1/4mile:11.2secs
top speed: 209mph
Skidpad:1.05g's
Braking(70-0):151feet

SL65 AMG:
0-60:3.8secs
1/4 mile:11.9 secs
top speed:156
skidpad:.93 g's
Braking(70-0):160

Oh, wow, the enzo beats the SL65 AMG in every single test.

Which, makes me think you are full of bull-Poop

posted by  Zalight

i f**kin agree with zalight, you f**kin racist bitch, an enzo would smoke you any day, and also its your dads car not yours, so stop bragin, ight

posted by  Import-tuner

Why do this? Why so blatanly lie like this?

posted by  Godlaus

and how did you race an enzo? there are only about 100 or so in the US, the odds of you finding one and racing it is like 10,000,000 to 1

posted by  Import-tuner

Because the anonymity of the web allows it. it's been a real boon to the low self esteem people among us, who know can live out their fantasies online. Too bad most of them are retarded and are so blatantly lying about it... OR they lie about it like this just to see if people will respond. And again, teh anonymity of the web allows them to be that rude as they know there is no permanent repercussions from being so blatantly antisocial. It wouldn't be so prevalent if it was blatantly obvious where they lived and easy to send someone over to beat the living sh*t out of them...

posted by  ChrisV

You are a shithead. :banghead:

posted by  StiMan

Those numbers are too close to call.

Anyway, what are the chances of him even seeing an enzo out on the roadway anyway. Yeah.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Yeah, the chances of actually seeing an Enzo on the streets are very slim, eventhough I know someone who has one... Lucky b*stard! The only way you could have REALLY beat an Enzo in a race, was if he stayed in first gear the whole time, or if he didn't know how to drive a stickshift and the transmission fell out of his $650,000 supercar. Imagine the cost to replace a tranny in an Enzo! Ouch! :banghead:

posted by  moostang104314

Brilliant. Why doesn't every racer stay in 1st gear? DAMN IDIOTS! :banghead:

WTF, you're an idiot...

posted by  DodgeRida67

I was being sarcastic. There is no way an SL65 could beat an Enzo, is what I was really saying.

If he actually did beat an Enzo he probable just flew by with the Enzo going sixty and he flew by going 90 or so and said he beat him that or they werent actually racing this of course is assuming he did actually see one. In conclusion I agree what a dumb a**

posted by  pdt1793db

actually... maybe he stopped taking his medicine and it wasn't an enzo at all but an old lady with a cart... :screwy:

posted by  boothe

Well... MY DADDY CAN BEAT YOUR DADDY !!!

:laughing:

posted by  ToCkS

I agree that he's full of crap, but I wasn't aware that Enzo's had a stickshift

posted by  windsonian

My mum's car is faster........ :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

It comes with the standard shift paddles, but it can come with a stick shift, if that's what you really want.

We should make the IP/location of the poster publicly known, it would get rid of a lot of posts like these.

posted by  Godlaus

Yeah. A string of mask IP addresses will do wonders. :screwy:

posted by  DodgeRida67

If you set it up the right way, it at least takes away the anonyminity, which is apparently why the liers do this.

posted by  Godlaus

Wow, here's osm ecuriosity for you guys...

How is it that he hasn't posted a reply yet?

This is assuming that I have read all of it which I did but still I may have missed a post...

Anywho...

Ok I got some questions for you kid...

You say you're dad bought the SL65 AMG...

Were you the one driving the car or was it your dad when you suppossedly raced the Enzo?

How much did you or your dad beat this Enzo by?

What was the distant this "race" took place, a 1/4 mile, an 1/8 of a mile, a full mile etc???

Did you race down the local street or on the back roads?

Was the race in a straight line or in curves(like in the back roads)?

And finally...

Was it during the day or night?

I'm not sure if you said you raced at night or day and I'm sure as hell not goign to look because right after this post I'm heading out of this computer lab and straight to my house...

I'll check up on you in a few days kid... :wink2:

posted by  PeteBobJoe

Why are Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, etc... changing to paddle shifts now? The conventional stickshift worked great, but we seem to be going through a transmission revolution. Are paddle shifters the future of gear selectors?

It's because with the paddle shift technology around today, you can change gears in something amzing like.040 secs. And with the shifter right there on the wheel, you can have both hands on the wheel when you need to change gears in extreme driving comditions.

posted by  Zalight

ay yup, the ferrari f430 makes it's gear changes in 140 milliseconds. That's .140 seconds. Ferrari claims that this time also includes clutch in/clutch out time. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy faster.

posted by  Godlaus

Just a thought.. but maybe he's doing this for kicks and is laughing at how mad and serious some of you guys are getting.

Or maybe he was hoping that we'd all be "OMG COOL REALLY!?"

posted by  ToCkS

Couldn't have said it better myself...job well done...I applud you...

posted by  PeteBobJoe

That is the stupidest thing that I have ever heard in my life you are a retard and let me gress yur civic can beat an enzo to

posted by  91sentra7410

Mate, my mum and dad have a brabus......its a tuned e-class fricking SUPER SALON! Weve manged 2 get it 2 a top wack of 180mph on the motorway, here in britain, it was late @ night though..bout 2am.
It was expensive though, £95,000...cos Brabus always put a heavy price tag on there cars....we did have a merc amg, but mum dad wanted something tht wud stand out...and i tell you we getsome looks.....pull out @ a roundabout and were doing 60 in 4.2 sec, thanks 2 our 6.1 V8 baby..anyway, i do really like your car. :mrgreen: by the way i think its crap bout the enzo :screwy:

posted by  carcrazziecarl

Not only his Civic, but his Yugo also.

posted by  StiMan

And then what did you do??? come on it sounds like your all in a hype ! to be honest with you with the amout of cash you spent on that i bet i could build a scooby STI which wud floor the crap outta the merc and still have enough money to buy 1 of the queens scones from her tea garden... like anyone cares about ya bragging rites!!! or your dreams :wink2:

posted by  Lukaz

but still...... my dads car is faster!!!! naner naner naner

posted by  ahoo

i wouldn't be surprised if you were about 10.

posted by  enzo

i take that back. sorry about that ahoo. i got you and solar's names mixed up. :doh:

posted by  enzo

lol no problem mate, just toying with the guy.

*edit* the guy really tries hard to be COOL though, lets give him a chance, i beat a McLaren F1 GTR by the way with my dads nissan serena, bet your dads car couldnt do that!!!! :laughing:

posted by  ahoo

Pft... I beat a Saleen S7 TT with my 99 Camry. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Haha, you had to use your Camry? Man, i saw a guy last night beat one on his mountain bike and he was only using the 4th gear. :screwy:

posted by  car_crazy89

oh yeah? well i beat a bugatti veyron in my mom's 1990 plymoth voyager. :wink2: :wink2:

posted by  enzo

Your Message