Problem Major!!! LOL (serious)

Home  \  General Chat  \  Problem Major!!! LOL (serious)

Okay here's the deal this boy Michael is so cute he's my ex but he flirts with me all the time and I still like him he's always so sweet to me I don't know how to see if he would want to go out with me though any tips???

posted by  Poetic_Tomboy14

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!

posted by  jdubya

wow...i really understand your problem... after my horse dumped me it still let me ride it at night, but we didnt get back together. HAHAHA. stupid bitch dont spam the CF's.

posted by  Import-tuner

Obviously, you need to change your sparkplugs. And how long since your last oil change?

posted by  Mathew

Lmao.

posted by  L2006

its the internet, what do you expect? For tomboy: maybe you should do like someone I know...have sex w/ is best friend in front of him to get him back...she thought it would work for her. That, or let him have anal. :thumbs:

posted by  madhat

:orglaugh:

posted by  boothe

that was a good one, tears in my eyes man ....tears :mrgreen:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

its all true, she really did all of that...still didnt get him back though, I think...we affectionatly refer to her as "legs", you know, because they are spring loaded!

posted by  madhat

but seriously, if you are still checking on your thread, and asuming its real, my honest advice would be to get on w/ your life...I had a girlfriend for 2.5 years in high school and we broke up at the end of 1st semester of senior year...I was really depressed and lost 50 pounds during the next semester(she was in every class w/ me and she would flirt w/ me and other people)...I even got an ulcer over the whole thing, then one day, i was sick of it and said screw her!...I was happy...everyone noticed and were saying that this is the first time they saw me happy in a long time and were sick of me always being depressed(I didnt realize I was putting off such bad vibes)...and I jsut was happy and basically ignored her and she got mad at me and said I was being an ass!...now I have a wife and kid and I am happier and she is more into cars anyway...*dont fret over high school relationships, its not worth it*

posted by  madhat

Can we PLEASE stop talking about this, thank you.

posted by  jdubya

What is this, the "hug me I have feelings" forum?

cars

cars

cars

cars

Thats all we want.

posted by  Mathew

Simple......................CARS

posted by  jdubya

Your Message