whats your favorite

Home  \  General Chat  \  whats your favorite

whats your favorite aftermarket parts company and whats your favorite thing they make?

posted by  Import-tuner

K&N.. My favourite thing they make is... the pretty cardboard boxes all their air filters come in:thumbs:

posted by  88GrandPrixSE

i have a collection of about 5 K&N cardboard boxes.lol great decoration

posted by  Import-tuner

either SignalAuto or TODA

posted by  mazda6man

GReddy...I love their exhausts!

posted by  NISSANSPDR

haha, i hate the greddy exhaust...

posted by  mazda6man

Man how could you say that...the GReddy SP (I have one on my car now and had one on my previous car) has great power, torque, great sound, amazing look, and quality build. The GReddy Evo, MX, SP2, DD are all great quality exhaust. Unless you have had one on your car...dont badmouth them

Why what's ur favorite exhaust company?

posted by  NISSANSPDR

favorite exhaust company? well i dont really have a favorite, but i like specialized exhausty for certain cars... the exhaust i have on my car is Spoon sports N1... (see below... my car)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/561000-561999/561688_54_f ull.jpg

my friend had the greddy evo 2 system in his car before he sold it... it was loud, annoying and didnt do hardly anything for his car...

posted by  mazda6man

GReddy exhausts tend to NOT be loud...since they have to conform to CARB laws and usually are not as loud as say Apex'i or any other exhausts that I have come across...my GReddy's have been very nice...quiet at idle and normal speeds...great at WOT and racing

posted by  NISSANSPDR

im just going from my experiances... my friend had the greddy evo catback system on his civic... and all i know is that it was loud as all get up... you always knew when he was coming around the corner, or coming getting off the off ramp (i live exactly one mile from our highway offramp... so thats loud if i could hear him...) granted sure he was rompin on it... but still...

posted by  mazda6man

i also... i never fully answered the main topics thread... my favorit thing that TODA makes would be their ITBs (individual throttle bodies) and for signal, their crazy Vmount intercoolers that they rig up...

posted by  mazda6man

Well hell it was on a Civic...so maybe that made it louder...lol :thumbs: Dont they usually WANT the loudest exhausts? :hi:

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Your Message