(No Subject)

Home  \  General Chat  \  (No Subject)

hi, remember me? :mrgreen:
hows everybody in here? any news?

posted by  Ki2AY

same old, same old! It feels pretty weird saying that becaue im a newbie, but oh well.

posted by  jdubya

Sup man. Nothing much... :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

If you haven't been here for the past month, we've been getting a lot of advertisments and BS, put other than that, its the same as always.

posted by  moostang104314

Ki2AY are you philippino?

posted by  ahoo

Whats good mah nigga!!! shit i'm bitchin about civil rights and getting ragged on but it's str8. I might have a baby on the way and thats a bitch annd besides that aint shit different besides that i'm back on the forum. What u been up to?

posted by  VMJYogi

He he... lol... :mrgreen:

posted by  StiMan

Yes how did you know? im guessing its because of my sig pic right?

are you getting into some troubles here in the board? :smoke: well, let me know if you are certain you are having a baby, but anyways good luck to ya.
as for me, i havnt been here for the past several months because, well i got tierd. i joined another forum, its about bone thugs -n- harmony not cars. other than that, same old shit, nothing new.

so has unfedfat come back yet? any news from him? and what happen to the hobo whats the story behind that? same goes for dodge, he still around? are our mods still here? is bav cliffy satty and the others still active? has WHAT come back? whos beefin with who now?

posted by  Ki2AY

Hobo is back, kinda. UFF hasnt been around in months. Dodge is still around. Mods are all still here, and all mostly active. What has been banned, Seriox is his new name, but he does little. CarEXPERT took whats place. VMJYogi is beefing with about everybody, and other than that: its the same! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

thx for the update.... its hard to believe VMJ is the one beefing now. i gotta meet this CarEXPERT guy. is he really a car expert? can he match up to ChrisV and the HOBO himself?

posted by  Ki2AY

:mrgreen: Im not What and nothing like what if you wanna know.. im just a little ignorant somethimes.. :thumbs:

posted by  CarEXPERT

lol yeah

posted by  ahoo

Ignorant? i like ignorance. they bring the drama into this forum.

posted by  Ki2AY

Yes CarEXPERT is in everyway shape and form matched up to ChrisV's, Hobos's, and now Wally's intelligence :laughing: .

posted by  DSMer

Are you being sarcastic? the smiley kinda got me confused.

posted by  Ki2AY

Your Message