undercar lights

Home  \  General Chat  \  undercar lights

Hey these look sick, but are they legal in australia?
I'm looking at getting some for my m3

posted by  biggles76

the link doesnt work

posted by  griffinstud78

The link worked for me...

I wouldn't suggest getting under car lights for your M3, I mean, they look allright, but the M3 doesn't really exude the personality of a car that you would usually see with undercar lights.

posted by  Zalight

I have that exact kit... It's not as bright as they show in that picture, you can't see them during the day. They're mediocre brightness. Got the kit for $200CAD w/ shipping so it's alright I guess. The remote sucks nuts to say the least also. I like how they seem to "forget" to mention in that persons ad that it can only stay solid on 17 colours.

That seller seems like a dick, he doesn't tell you what you're really getting. Here's who I bought it from, everything as advertised. Shipping took less than a week (international). I was very pleased, I'd suggest him.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33713&ite m=7963855885&rd=1

I'll upload a pic of my car with it on in red to give you an idea of what you're getting. Don't mind the quality, webcam..

Remember, this is 100% the same kit as that one, so what you see is what you're gonna get.

posted by  88GrandPrixSE

Your Message