cars easy to make fast?

Home  \  General Chat  \  cars easy to make fast?

hey guys, im gettin a free accord as a daily driver so im deciding on getting something for the weekends or to take to the track. i want something cheap and easy to make fast. i was thinking about a 1990 mazda rx7. i can get the turbo one for 4500$ canadian in good condition. what else is cheap and easy to make very quick

posted by  illusion34

What type of track? Auto-X type or drag? What's your total budget?

posted by  giant016

Honda CRX.

posted by  PontiacFan27

:stupid: Weighs nothing, is dirt cheap, various ways to extract horsepower, doesn't need tons of power to make move. Did I mention it's light as f***?

posted by  elchango36

Toyota mr2 for track driving.

posted by  Bronxie

fiero with big dirty v8

( no it wont catch on fire)

posted by  nighthawk

5.0 Mustang if your Draging it

posted by  Andrew0261

or if you wanted to go drifting you could go all initial d and get an AE86 tureano (i cant remember how it's spelled). but don't do that, little emo 16 year olds do that that think drifting means just jerking the handbrake and hitting the wall

posted by  chillin92386

Can't drift without Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

LMAO :orglaugh: You kids crack me up! How old are you, 12?

posted by  elchango36

or vtec

posted by  GreekWarrior

My uncle makes Hemi V-Tecs :hi: :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

or something british!!! Mini, Caterham etc etc

posted by  True_Brit

actually yeah a caterham (style) car would be really cheap and really fast

posted by  nighthawk

Mini's are good for arse dragging (think that's how the boy racers say it, lol), and Caterham's are good for drifing, if you're skilled enough to control it.

posted by  Cliffy

try that in their V8 powered car!
it has a 3.5/4litre rover/ford v8 generating i think 280bhp which is alot for that car, but apparently you have to wear goggles because fuel splatters from the carburettors, arse dragging??? never heard the term

posted by  True_Brit

slightly off-topic, but in your sig:
I believe it's the hokey Pokey
... and All the Kings Horses and all the Kings men .... yada yada .... how helpful do you think the horses would have been at putting him back together?

posted by  windsonian

bahahaha i just noticed that :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

its the hokey cokey in england (was when i was in primary school, you put your left foot in, left foot out, in out, in out you shake it all about, do the hokey cokey and turn about, thats what its all about! oooooh do the hokey cokey.........................cliffy?)
i think the horses would be eating at the remains:laughing:
they should have been carrying some loctite superglue!

posted by  True_Brit

Yes, definitely "cokey" lol......I thought there might have been some sort of hidden pun to windmans post though....:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

It's the Hokey Pokey over here. Just another reason why we're better.:smoke:

posted by  giant016

You just keep on kidding yourself....:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

better in what way?:wink2:

posted by  True_Brit

no pun... just it IS Pokey over here too.

So what you're saying is, they killed the horses to make glue to put Humpty together again? ..... i like it.

posted by  windsonian

Hahahah Hockey Cokey....... Its pokey here in canada. you guys crack me up oh and BTW i already brought this up http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=26259&highlight=hokey+pokey

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

YES, thats more like it!
(i went to hospital yesterday because i glued four fingers to my leg by accident, im getting abit accident prone where i work, abit of a magnet, last week i twisted my ankle when i got knocked over by a reversing 10ton truck!!! the doctors are getting to know me there!)

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message