What was the worst car you have ever owned???

Home  \  General Chat  \  What was the worst car you have ever owned???

My worst car would have to be an Austin Allegro :oops: it was terrible. I would luv to hear of anyone who also owned one or anything worse ...............

posted by  Iwantafastcar

well the only car I've ever owned is my integra, so technically does that make it the worst?

posted by  GreekWarrior

Yes riceboy. :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

I don't think I owned a worst car... Because I treated all the cars I've used as my baby... :)

posted by  -Ice-

Lincon Aviator worst gas milage I have ever seen. Loved the Ride but hated to buy gas for it.

posted by  aarathi

Our 2005 Ford F-150 was really uncomfortable.

posted by  Alohaman

'89 Ford Tempo, hand-me-down from Mom...worst car EVER.

posted by  Mathew

i had a death trap it was my starter car and it was an 1982 chevey blaizer it was four wheele drive it was 2.6 it sucked ass so bad

i member one time my bf and our friend was in the passangers seat and i was in the back seat and we were going up a hill to a exit ramp and it started to slow down like hard core and his foot was hittin the floor bored so you know that he was trying to floor it and it would not move. i hated that car so bad

another time i was headed to school and the fule gauge was a floater and i thought i had enough gas in it and i was only like 2 miles from school and then the next thing it shuts down i was so pissed off and i wasnt late thank god but damn i hated that car.

posted by  Melonsgurl88

drove one today for work and it was a ****ing nightmare

2003 jeep wrangler superlift with 33inch mud tires 5-speed

holy **** where do i start

clutch engaged like shit

shifter has no feel to it

loud as a fart in a tuba

only revs to 5000ish RPM

steering wheel doesnt feel attached to the rack..you turn the wheel and a second later it turns or just pulls side to side all the time and you constantly have to correct it, but it doesnt quite work right

no power brakes so you have to mash the pedal

mirrors are useless because they vibrate like shit

honestly i was only going like 30mph in the 45 zone it just didnt feel safe

thank god i dont actually own one I would drive it off a cliff..that is if I could get it to steer in the right direction

posted by  newyorker

Topic: What was the worst car YOU have ever owned???

Not vehicles you've just driven.

'92 Sundance - Bobbie-Jo the redneck car. First car. Now I own an '05.

posted by  dodgerforlife

obviously you didnt see the end of my post...no i dont own the car, but it was too horrid to let it go unknown

posted by  newyorker

Two posts in a thread without the real answer as to the worst car you've ever owned. You are an epic failure.

posted by  dodgerforlife

I can say the same about what you just posted

posted by  newyorker

Three and counting. I answered the question in my first post you genius.

posted by  dodgerforlife

and you are still bitching...grab a fresh tampon and some cranberry juice and come back when you are off your period

posted by  newyorker

Without a doubt the 69 firebird. Great toy shitty car.

posted by  Enthusiast

Four, and I'm actually laughing at the absurdity of you.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Congratulations :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/2792240d.jpg

'67 Datsun PL411 sedan. Roof was cut off by the PO then bolted back on... the doors were cut down to half height with no glass in them anymore. Seats were tore up. Ran great, but was slow as molasses. No heat or A/C. Drove it from where I bought it to my house, thought about making it into a pit buggy for at the track (the PO was making a big golf cart out of it, apparently), but then used the good mechanical parts to rebuild a nicer example of the car.

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/2792240c.jpg

Runner up was this Bradley GT. Again, no side glass or rear glass, poorly upholstered plastic bucket seats, shifter was sloppy and located up under the bare fiberglass dash. Two bits of brown shag carpeting on the floor, with a sloppy roller gas pedal (common in custom VWs). Slow 1500 single port VW engine. Could've been real fun and was a bit of fun offroading it. But overall not a very good car (I thought I could turn it into something cool, but then reality came to me). Sold it at a profit... If I had it NOW, I'd fix the problems.

posted by  ChrisV

I don't see any pics....or is it just me? :ohcrap:

Even your sig's not working!

posted by  Cliffy

i saw em earlier..not now

posted by  windsonian

I thought it might be to do with the forum, as it was unbarably slow just now, and not everything was being displayed as it should be.

posted by  Cliffy

I was the proud owner of a Renault Megane 2 (1.9 dci,). Terrible car...

posted by  m0n0x!de

My 93 or 91 (christ i don't remember) chevy cavalier z24 convertible. First day I bought it the engine blew.

posted by  99integra

Neither is yours. But the pics are up here (they are hosted on the same server I've always used to host pics...)

posted by  ChrisV

Welcome back ChrisV!

posted by  thefonz

It's ok now....CF probably, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

It was a 1981 buic skylarck one of those x cars.

posted by  captkirk

Your Message