which car

Home  \  General Chat  \  which car

I currently own a 1997 12v Cummins 5spd manual. I love it. It's fun to drive and handles well (all things considered). It looks and sounds good, but it eats fuel (and it runs on the more expesnive diesel as compared to gas prices. I might be in the market for something more fuel efficient. I don't care how many doors, or cylinders. I just want it fast, fun to drive, good cornering capability, and I don't want to spend a penny more than 25k. There are so many out there, and I don't know that mush about this side of the automotive world. What would you all recommend?

posted by  Smooth Drivin

Oh, come on. Someone has to have a word of wisdom to help out a prospective car enthusiast.

posted by  Smooth Drivin

[words of wisdom]
at least wait 24 hours before complaining about a lack of response, not everyone spends their life sitting on CF.
[/words of wisdom]
The Pontiac Solstice is one of my favorite cars, but I don't know if the handling is anything spectacular. I believe it is quite fuel efficient for the get up and go it has. :2cents:

posted by  dvdrose18

Choose good car from branded company which have good mileage and less fuel consumption.:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  aarathi

Your Message