Did a bit a bit of a google research and couldn't find anything that was really helpful in answering my questions. Hopefully someone here could possibly shed some light on the subject. I have just moved to Vancouver and I am an Australian. I just have a couple of questions:
1. Can I lease a car if I'm not a Canadian Citizen?
2. Which company is best to get a lease with?
3. I am interested in a Golf GTI, Jetta or maybe a second hand small BMW (318i), how much would this cost approximately?
4. I have an international drivers license, is this good enough?
5. Lastly, what paperwork should I have to apply?
I have enough cash to buy a car (approx $9000) but am looking to lease as I only plan to live here for 1-2 years before moving back to Australia.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Best thing to do would be to find an ICBC location near you, or try this website, it might have the information http://www.icbc.com/