In car Racing video DRIFTING IS FAAAAAST TOO!!!

Home  \  General Chat  \  In car Racing video DRIFTING IS FAAAAAST TOO!!!

Here is a in car shot of my best run at the last autocross in Austin, TX. The tire setup I have makes the car oversteer really bad, so dont make fun of the "cowboy up" fish tails.

http://www.fullsolo.org/videos/play/190400

I still lost to an RX-8 because my setup, I have 340 treadwear, he had 30. But I still got .3 seconds away on STREET TIRES!

posted by  stevenj2025

From that video you missed the Apex 43 seconds into it which would have cost you time going into the very short straight.

posted by  fudge

yeah, Ive been having trouble with the front bushings on my car. When I go for any heavy braking zone, the whole chassis skips ahead of where I want to be..... It pisses me off (never get a 350z towed from the front without towhook)

posted by  stevenj2025

sorry im just asking here. by toehook do u mean the ring in the frount of the car? i guess i dident watch the video but ya.

posted by  ZERO-ZULU

I guess you gotta get the suspension laser aligned to make sure the geometry is correct and that the camber/castor/KPI is set right. Either that or focus on how you can turn the car in on hard braking corners, learn to trail brake and ease off on the brake when steering in. Also get someone filming you so you can see how the car behaves during the run and what you could be doing wrong. I might be talking BS but it may help you.

posted by  fudge

my alignment is WAY OFF!!! I have some busted from bushings!

posted by  stevenj2025

Your Message