Dogs in workshops

Home  \  General Chat  \  Dogs in workshops

I noticed from watching American Hotrod and reading up on other people's own build that there is usually a dog in their workshop. I wonder why workshop owners let their dog's loose around a workshop which can be hazardous at best of times. Just a thought as it keeps cropping up as I read some project/workshop build.

posted by  fudge

Idk down south theres a prerequisite and you need a dog in the workshop to help run it. :wink2:

posted by  99integra

We do not have a dog in our shop. But, I would not be against the idea.

posted by  corbett_auto

but usually said dog is well behaved and knows how to stay out of trouble. of course it is still dangerous, but it is not dissimilar to having dogs on a farm.:2cents: My dog likes to hang around whenever I'm doing anything in the garage, but she is a little unintelligent and tends to find the biggest pile of dirt to lie in.:doh:

posted by  dvdrose18

My boxer lies in shit while my german shepard lies on my pillow.

posted by  99integra

If only we can train dogs to rebuild engines or do panel beating. Having owned a dog before they do make good company, but they can make a helluva mess.

posted by  fudge

That's great an idea. Less jobs for people, so everybody can be on permanent holidays. Just joking.

Anyway I know two places - agency office and museum - where dogs are walking, playing, barking etc. around customers.

posted by  kazati

I have to say, without intending any offence, that does figure, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message