Insurance Help

Home  \  General Chat  \  Insurance Help


Last week my friend got in a collision inside of the school parking lot. He was backing out and hit the front bumper of a parked car behind him. The bump was relatively minor but it was an old Ford F-150 vs. a piece of shit Tempo. (90-91 roughly.) Anyway, the guy is being a jackass and suing for the ‘whiplash’ he received as a result. Can anyone provide me with some information to help deal with this cocksucker?

Ps: This is taking place in Alberta, Canada.

posted by  '89Camry

Get a damn lawyer and find out just how bad the whiplash was. Then sue him for wasting your god damn time with some bullshit whiplash senario.

posted by  VMJYogi

sorry, you're stuck. This happened on school property, so it's government property, and it'll be cheaper to pay off the guy to make him shut up, than to hire a lawyer and take it to court. Legal systems suck like that. So, unless you want to teach him a lesson, and put your money toward a lawyer, just pay the guy for his "pain and suffering".

posted by  Godlaus

The man has a point :wink2:

posted by  VMJYogi

he can sue back, but they'll end up with maybe their money back, and even then, they have to pay lawyer fees. (-100/hour)

posted by  Godlaus

Your Message